Chapter 64

He looked like the first time I've seen him perform, except this time he had body art on his body and face. He's so mesmerizing, having me hypnotized with his movement as he dances to the music. He looked right at me and bit his lip sensually sending chills racing down my spine, literally entranced by him in every movement, watching how fluid he was; seeing how he doesn't look away from me as if we were the only ones here, like I paid to be the only one to see the one and only perform just for me. The chimes around his hips that went with his low rider pants leaves me curious.....is he free ballin'? I choked on my spit once again seeing the bulge now leaving me trying to breathe because it seems that I wasn't doing so for a moment. I just can't peel my eyes away from him, I never thought he was this good, literally better than when I first saw him perform belly dance with his brothers. He finishes causing an uproar, looks at me and winked then bowed before leaving the stage as Seolji comes after him to close the performances out so that music would play in the background. I think I'm falling harder for him and not just with the performance alone....this was just the cherry on top. I finally went back with them and left with Kook to pick up some food as we headed back to the dorm to eat together. I couldn't help but to be silent because I was so into the idea of me learning how to dance like that then how much I really want to get better for the future.

"Baby are you alright? You've been silent since we've left the shop....is there something on your mind?"

"Yea I'm fine, just have been spacing out lately," I responded shuffling in my chair.

"Did my performance shook you? I saw you having a hard time keeping still in that chair earlier," he said wiggling his eyebrows smiling as he chewed his food.

"Well no shit, those hips are sinful but I didn't think you were that good at belly dancing, it's like you've been doing that all your life."

"Honestly, I didn't want to learn it because it wasn't something I was good at nor interested in. Being that Hyung and Tae could do it with no issue, I struggled until I had to get out of the idea of being stiff and move my body more fluidly. Without Hyung's overall help and Tae's added help, I wouldn't do so well," he explained.

I'm impressed and now curious as to what's so hard about it because I think I'm sold on learning this along with fixing my expressions, so after eating I washed up and headed to bed. Not much more to think on but to meet up with Tae tomorrow morning to start training and with that I kissed Kookie and went to sleep ready for tomorrow.

~Next day~

"Jiminie~ Are you awake?"

I hummed, getting out of bed and followed the voice of Jungkook who's making breakfast. I waddled over to the kitchen to see a shirtless god in there placing plates of delicious food on the table.

"Enjoying the view?" He asked as he made his pecs move.

I blushed and didn't say a word because he's too much for me already in the morning.

"Minie?"

"Hm?"

"Are you awake?"

"Yea, still waking up and trying not to have a boner harder than what I'm already sporting right now," I admitted.

Although with the help of my oversized shirt, there wasn't much to see but it doesn't dismiss the fact that Kook looks more delicious than the food that's on the plate, so without further delay I sat at the table and watched him do the same so we could eat.

"So any news on your photography major?"

"Well I am switching over just have to wait for the ok before getting right into it because I know I got some catching up to do. But for now, I'm going to go camera shopping and look around for some stuff to have for what I wanna try out. What about you? What are you going to do today?"