Chapter 55

Jin POV

Yesterday~

"Hyung, please spare me ah fuck!"

I wasn't going to stop, I don't know why but I felt that I was enjoying myself torturing him making him moan out. I pulled away and stroked it some more.

"You want me to stop? I mean does it still bother you that this is happening?"

"Yea ...mmm... I can't wrap my brain around it."

"Well think of it this way, I get the feeling that we'll be together for a very long time so I thought why not have my first time with you."

I can see his face reddened causing me to smile and continue trying to milk him but due to him being so reluctant, I decided to make out with him before going back to it.

His lips were amazing as always and kissing him passionately like this felt euphoric. He relaxed and got into it, running his hands down my side and moved me to lay on my back for easy access. The feelings I'm receiving are different from me touching myself and I would be a liar if I said that this wasn't scary. But he was gentle through the whole thing, from the little nibbles, to suckling on my chest down to my hip causing me to moan a little louder than intended.

"I, of course, I have to ask again.... Are you sure about this? Because I don't think I can stop once it gets to that point."

"Namjoon, fuck me ok?"

I don't know if that was the right choice of words but his expression grew dark and the atmosphere was a bit heavy like his dominance is pinning me into submission. He stripped the shirt completely off and kissed my shoulders, collarbone, down to my chest once more, sucking  on certain spots to leave hickies . I watched him pepper me a bit causing me to smile? I don't know why but I'm going through these emotions that being happy with Namjoon doing this is something I wouldn't think of happening. He then pulled my jeans off seeing the bulge I was sporting.

"Looks like that hurts," he said smiling then grabbing it causing me to jump.

This is different. His warm hands stroking me sent chills up my spine a bit makes me a bit worried because is this what is feels like to have another person touch you? It feels so foreign but soooo fucking good! He stopped suddenly and took his shirt off and I didn't hesitate to sit up and kiss his chest and leave some hickies because I'm not going to be the only one marked up like this. I helped him with his pants and soon we were both naked.

"I'm ready Joonie," I said softly.

"Alright baby," he replied.

He picked me up and moved me to my bedroom and laid me down. God he's fucking handsome, like I don't know what I did to have him but I'm so grateful.

~

"So are you going to spare us the details of how it all went?"

"We would have to go somewhere where no one will listen to all of the details because this place is going to get packed soon, let's go Jimin's dorm," I suggested.

"Sure, I don't know if there's food there because I've been staying over at Kook's lately."

"Don't worry there is, Yoongi makes sure to have food in there."

We all left to go to his dorm and saw that not Yoongi wasn't there which was great because now we can have the living room in peace. We made some tea and snacks then sat down before continuing with the details.

~

We begin to make out some more with me on my back again and him between my legs. His dick would boop mine every so often causing me to whine. I craved for more, I wanted him closer to me which irritated me until he stopped.