Chapter 17

Jimin POV

"How are you holding up?" Hobi hyung asked as he walked into my dorm while I was getting my phone.

"I'm alright, nothing has happened except seeing people from the party," I lowered my eyes to the ground and held onto his arm for comfort.

Once we got to his dorm, there was girl that was standing at his door that looked familiar. She turned towards us and looked at us a bit confused.

"Oh Seolji, you're here already," Hobi hyung said happily.

"Yea, but uhm is there something that you're not telling me?"

I looked at her confused then looked down at me holding on to him. Just as I was going to say something he moved up to her and went to open the door and walked in leaving me in her in the hallway.

"Well are you two going to come in or not?"

We moved inside and got comfortable only to know that this isn't comfortable....She was staring at me for a bit with a blank expression.

"Stop it Jiji, he's been through enough."

"Are you gay?"

"Yes? Why?"

"Why are you hugging up on him like that? I mean I don't think I like the idea that you're doing that to my man," she said.

My eyes widened a bit and I looked at Hobi hyung who was smiling.

"One: I didn't know that you two were a thing and two: Hyung how dare you not tell me that you two were together....I wouldn't cling onto you like that," I said pouting.

"Why did you let him? You know how I feel about people doing that to you," she said hitting him.

"Well Jimin has a habit of doing that when..uhm....well Ji want to explain?"

She looked at me more confused than before and a bit afraid. I adjusted myself in the seat and sighed.

"I was....raped couple days ago.....I have the habit of clinging onto people that I trust to feel safe. I don't do it to make anyone mad or seem like a slut just something I've developed," I explained.

I looked at her and she was already in tears. I widened my eyes not sure what to do because it was so sudden.

"I'm so sorry Jimin, I didn't know that that happened, and I'm sorry that I suspect you two were up to something just I get that way when I really love someone," she admitted as she wipes her tears.

Hobi hyung hugged her and was still smiling after what she said. I smiled happy that he found someone that loves him that much.

"So how did this happened?" I asked.

"I asked her out....after saving her and working for a while. My feelings for her grew over time....I tried to ask her out but I didn't want to do it without asking her father for permission. He didn't hesitate which was odd because he had no problem dismantling someone that bothered her. So I asked her out on a date and confessed to her," He explained then kissed her cheek.

"He was so sweet, I didn't think he would ask me because the attention he got from other girls was far from how he treated me but he never averted his attention when I was around him and even though a girl would come up to him and talk he would cut it short and talk to me some more. I didn't think much of it because well I'm use to being around him for so long and thought that he was being respectful but turns out that he enjoys being around me and doesn't want to be away from me, so when he asked me I was shocked that through all the girls that were obviously more prettier than me, he chose me...so I'm so happy that I'm with someone that appreciates me," she said as a tear falls again.