Chapter 59

Jungkook POV

I woke up early and surprisingly didn't have the urge to vape since I've been eating sunflower seeds and didn't stop eating them until a few days ago. I took a shower as I gathered my thoughts about what's gonna go down today. I decided to call up some old friends to see if they know what's going on with Maki so I know how I'm gonna go about it all. I made some breakfast and woke up the bed trolls making sure they were fed before leaving to go to the school's counselor about changing his major.

"Don't you work tonight?" Jimin asked stuffing food in his mouth.

"I do, why you want to go?"

"No not today, just wondering. Gonna go to class now so I'll see you later or whenever," he said coming up to me and kisses me then turns to go get ready.

"Tamori..... If you're gonna go out let me know..... I don't want any harm to come to you, so I'll take care of it."

"Jungkook you don't have to do this.....but I know you won't listen either...... Just be careful because I don't know all who he hangs with."

I nodded and headed out.

I couldn't get the thought of Tamori getting beaten by Maki out of my head and I'm surprised that I didn't go and kill him right now but starting things won't solve anything but my rage. I did one I needed to do with the counselor and did a class.... Now I just want this school shit to be done already because I need his face to kiss my fist right now. I met up with Hobi who was apparently busy with some work I guess for school so I walked over to him to see what's up.

"Oh hey Kook, weird for you to come visit me," he started as he looked up at me then back down at his book.

"Of course it is, the only time I ever come to you is when I have a problem which is half true," I said with a smirk earning a nod from him.

"So what's the problem this time?"

"Maki..... Sadly," I said sighing as I sat down leaning against the palm of my hand.

"Wait Maki?! What did he do? I hope Tamori wasn't involved."

I looked at him and he stopped what he was doing not believing what I was telling him. I explained to him what happened and of course he wasn't happy about it either and wants part in it.

"Hyung there's no way I'm going to allow you to come with me. It's going to spook him that you're there," I said.

"But I can't let what he did slide? Kook fuck him alright? Tamori deserves better and we need to teach him a lesson."

"You know he's gonna have some of the boys around him so we need to play it safe because it can get nasty real quick."

I checked my phone and saw that I was told that he was at Myunoo's place like always so I let hyung know that we're going to swing by that place before we go to work since Maki would stay there late. I texted Jimin to let him know that I'll pop back up to come get him to walk him to class since everyone in dance class is either getting under and studio or apply for auditions while Mina is in her office making sure that her students are getting what they need and sending out information for the agencies and businesses since I visited her to let her know that I'm switching majors and I didn't want to trouble her with more details since she was getting phone calls after phone calls.

"Kookie's here!" Jimin yelled running into my arms.

"Yes yes I'm here," I replied with the fattest smile on my face.

"Tamori's doing fine and she's napping right now, I made sure to tell her to call me or you if anything happens or Hobi hyung."

"Alright, let's get to class alright? Actually, I might have to skip mine because I have to go back to the counselor since I received an email from her saying that she has things ready for me to fill out."