Chapter 35

I was afraid for him and it was like forever. I couldn't fall asleep despite all the food I ate and the itis that was suppose to kick in failed to meet it's schedule due to the unexpected rise in emotions. I sat on his bed looking at the door then at my phone. I need to calm down and I need to talk about this at some point or I'm going to explode because I feel at fault. I went to call Jimin because he's the only person that I know that can tell me how to cope with these feelings.

"Hello? Hyung?"

"Hey Jimin," I spoke staring at the floor finally after a while.

"What happened? Is everything ok? Didn't Namjoon do something wrong?"

"Slow down baby, no he didn't do anything just....I feel like I fucked up?"

The call feel silent and I know he didn't hang up but it was too quiet.

"Jimin?"

"I'm still here just had to calm down....how did you fuck up?"

I went to explain to him all that happened this night and sighed at the end finding myself staring at the door once more.

" I would wait it out and just think positive. I know that I've never been in that kind of situation since I'm not all that rich and shit but being a mess when Namjoon needs his rock is not needed right now. You did good so far, now just hang in there until he gets back. Everything is going to be ok even though it's probably not or it'll turn up who knows....just be mentally ready for anything that comes. If you freak out and spill it all out be sure it's necessary alright?"

"Alright....thanks.....I hope you're doing alright."

"I am, I've been hanging out with Jungkook lately like before and now he's in my bed poking my thighs."

"Hi hyung!"

"Well then.....thank you for talking to me. I really needed it."

"Anytime hyung, now will you excuse me I have to kick someone's ass."

"You ain't gone do shit bitch," Jungkook retorted.

"Gotta go hyung, he's dead."

All I heard was screaming and the line going dead. I giggled to myself then heard the door open causing me to drop my phone on the bed to see Namjoon looking tired. I got up and walked up to him and he moved me to the bed getting in as I followed and held me close.

"Namjoon? Are you ok?"

"Yea....I need to process everything alright?"

"Alright, let's head to bed and relax until we're sleepy," I said kissing him.

He smiled a little and moved to the bed with me as I sighed now curious of what happened but for now bombarding him with questions will go against what he wish. I'm scared to go out on my own in fear that I'll run into his father so I made myself comfortable. He climbs in with me and sighed, wrapping our legs together as we just relished in the moment before sleeping.

I woke up the next day with Namjoon's face in my shirt. I don't understand why he does this but I find this really cute. I took a deep breath and reached around for my phone to check what time it was.

7:05

I sighed softly and adjusted myself in the bed but sadly I wound up stirring Joonie in his sleep.

"You awake baby," he said in his morning husky voice.

"Mhm, just seeing what time it was."

He didn't move but I felt lips on my chest then to one of my nipples.