Chapter 25

Yoongi POV

After we left the event, I went to take him to a restaurant that only those I'm close to went. I pulled into a parking spot and looked at Taehyung who looked confused about where he was. I got out and went to open the door for him taking his hand and towards the building after shutting the door.

"Hyung? Where are we?"

"You'll see once we go inside."

When we stepped inside the waitress that I haven't seen in a while saw me and rushed up to me greeting us both with a bright smile.

"Welcome back Mr. Min, where would you like to sit today?"

"The room up top, this is a special night," I replied as she bowed to hurry to the back.

Once she came back, she guided us to the private rooms with one with the view of the city and all its lights. Taehyung tighten his grip a bit looking out dazed by the view then was seated still gazing out.

"Hyung, what is this place?"

"My restaurant," a woman said walking inside.

We both looked at her and I wanted to embrace her but this is our night right now. She looked at me with the most beautiful smile and waved me over to come hug her. Of course I couldn't say no, otherwise I'll get reemed at in front of Taehyung.

"It's nice to see you after all this time, ah and you're taking care of yourself as well....Without Chimmy's help?"

"Yes yes without his help," I replied.

"Now who is this out of this world looking person that you have here that you're taking him to a private place? Is this for work?"

I walked over to Taehyung taking his hand for him to stand and walk over to her with a smile. My heart was beating because this is the first time I get the chance to do this in front of her. Taehyung surprisingly is holding himself well which is good so I proceeded with the intro.

"This is Kim Taehyung mom, this is the one I fell in love with and want him to meet you before we make things official," I said.

She looked at me shocked and tears streamed down her face in pure happiness. She put her hand on Tae's face and kissed his forehead, then mine.

"Taehyung, you don't know much this means to me that he finally has the guts to show me who he's dating. All this time I thought he was going to be a hermit producer that had the most unlucky streak of finding someone and I feel like he scored."

"Mom come on really? You think I wouldn't find someone this gorgeous?"

"I mean what are the chances of finding someone this gorgeous though I mean look at him I would proudly give you my blessings if he makes you this happy and make you go out of your way to make this night special?'

Tae was red now and we stopped to admire him for it.

"It's a pleasure to meet you ma'am," he started.

"No, call me mom. I'm adopting you," she said happily.

"Wow ok," I said.

"Well we'll talk some more later, I bet you two want some alone time and there's always next time to get to know you Taehyung. So please make my son the happiest young man alright?"

"I will, I'll make sure of it," He said with confidence.

Once she left, I turned to him and moved closer making him look up at me shly. I smiled and kissed him then broke it before I do things and get reemed for doing such things in her restaurant. We moved back to table and ordered food then talked for a bit.