Chapter 60

Jimin POV

Another day still trying to get over it and I'm bored. I would stretch and dance a little every now and again just to not feel like I'm not doing anything at all. Tamori decided to stay with her older sister until she finds another place and even invited me over if I have time which was sweet of her. For now just carrying on to class which I'll finish soon or so as always. Kookie has been busy getting his stuff together for his major that he's going to pursue which no lie I'm very happy for him, just now I'm kinda lonely and don't have no one to bother.... Then again I'm not sure what everyone's doing right now.

As I was walking out of class, I ran into Tae which was a surprise because I didn't expect him out and about due to some events he had going on that was holding him hostage.

"Jiminie! How are you!"

"I'm alright, more like how are you, I haven't seen you for a moment," I replied back.

"Ya know bookings and making sure everything is together before things hit it off. Everything is going great. Were you just leaving class?"

"Yea, don't know what to do afterwards and I haven't stepped into a studio since everything just dispersed. Kinda bored now," I said.

"Well you can hang with me, I'm not doing much around this time until I check in with one of the venues today."

"Sure why not," I agreed.

We pretty much didn't do much but his company was needed. I thought about how to get back into dancing but nothing seems to draw up a good reason to do so. Tae was moving around the room swaying his hips to the music that we were playing and it was mesmerizing to watch..... It's been a while since I've seen the Jeon brothers perform even being in the Magic Shop has been a while.

"What? Like what you see?"

"Well it's nice to watch you dance.....although I couldn't see myself moving like that," I commented.

"Well when you're trained a certain way of course moving in ways that you haven't seem...foreign, but don't you move like that yourself? I've seen a video of you dancing once and you can move just a little stiff," he admitted.

Stiff? How so? I've practiced in front of a mirror for most of my life and I've been told that I have such fluid movements..... Is there something that I'm not seeing because this is coming off as an insult.

"What do you mean?"

"You concentrate so much on perfecting the movement than making it yours, sure you can do this move but how you do it and how you execute it is what makes it count. Different from how others would do it or putting a little spin on it could make it different entirely. Take me and Hobi for example, when we dance obviously Hobi takes the more aggressive route, yet the way how he connects his movements is amazing. I, on the other hand, stick to more gentle or fluid like movements with some hits every now and again to catch them off guard. We both would dance the same routine but get two different reactions."

"So what you're saying I should just dance like you?"

"No just dance how you want to, not by textbook but how it makes you and take control instead of letting it control you. Then I heard about your expressions.....that I can help you with," he smiled.

" Yea those expressions.... So what you're going to help me dance like a slut? Because I have experienced different dance styles as I grew up."

"If it takes you to get out of the cut out box you got hell yea, plus Kookie will like it IF you don't say anything about it......what do you say? Want to have some fun dancing in the Magic Shop? Don't worry you won't be working there unless you want to," he suggested.

I sat there and took a moment. Of course I want to dance again and I'm not opposed to dancing a different way if it's going to help me in the long run and it could be fun? Although I don't know.....I'm still unsure if it's worth it..... I looked up at him and nodded..... Regardless of how uncertain I am, at least it keeps me dancing but this is Taehyung we're talking here. I'm a little afraid of putting myself in his care because what I just agreed to I can't go back on it.... I doubt he'll do anything weird..... Right?

"Well then, just understand you can't go back on it, I'm going to help you and don't worry I won't do things that'll make you run away...... maybe I will but trust me it'll work. You'll be fine," he said.

"That was encouraging," I said with such "enthusiasm".

The day moved on quickly and I was just booping around when a thought popped up about the Magic Shop.... Should I just get a job? So far thanks to my mom, I've survived this long but I don't think I've been more independent and actually take care of my own expenses. I mean I don't just go blow my money...when I'm not stress eating. But I don't think I want her to continue to do so..... Magic Shop isn't the first place I would think I would want to work at since things can happen like before..... But it isn't like that all the time.... Just when I was about to text Tae, Jungkook walked in.

"Hello?"

"I'm in the room," I replied.

I heard his feet moving to the room to see him tired. He dropped his stuff and dropped on the bed the groaned.

"Go take a shower before you do all of that alright?"

He groaned again and kissed my forehead before shuffling to the bathroom.

I decided to text my mom about what all has been in my head and got a quick reply back. I guess she's in bed looking through social media before crashing.

Mom: Well, I think you should do it

Me: really? Even if I danced like a slut?

Mom: Even if you did, I don't see nothing wrong
I know that it'll help, loosening up while having fun?

Sure why not? I did it, surely I didn't have the same

problem you had but it's always cool to do it.

I looked at my phone and sighed. I guess I should just go along with it and see what happens. Jungkook comes out drying his hair ready to pass out it seems since he lays the towel on the bed and lays his head on it.

"Don't be lazy, come here and let me dry it so that u can sleep," I said nudging him earning another groan.

"Ok......," he finally answered correctly.

"What happened at work for you to be tired?"

"Had a dance competition.... I won......so tired," he said almost mumbling.

I nodded accepting the answer as I dried his hair then put him to bed since he was already knocked out before I could say anything else to him. I walked out and turned off all the lights and made sure that the balcony door and front door was locked before heading to bed...... For right now before I sleep I guess I just have to say fuck it and see what happens.

Made a short chapter (if it is considered short) this time and not sure if I'll be able to post next week because of playing catch up at work. It's tiring and trying to rest almost doesn't seem like an option when I want to post so ahead of time I will not post next week to allow myself to rest in the mornings and maybe make some chapters ahead of time who knows.