Chapter 33

Updating early for a special someone lol  and ofc after this the 4 day wait will start over...So ENJOY!!!

Jin POV

Everything was going back to normal. Wow this past two months has been something but at least we all made it through together. Jungkook and Jimin are back to where they should be and they look like they've never broken apart, Yoongi and Taehyung as always attached at the hip. Hobi and Seolji look like an old couple and yet there's me....alone. Don't worry me and Namjoon are still together, just lately we haven't been able to see each other because of what happened.

~flash back~

I walked over to Namjoon's dorm to see if he was awake and maybe make him some breakfast before I go into work. I walked to his door to see him shirtless standing there with a bed head with the same girl that I saw before smiling at him. I walked up to them but she didn't budge as Namjoon looked at me seeming to be worried and possibly irritated.

"Hey babe," he said.

"Hey...what's going on?" I asked.

"Don't ignore me and throw around pet names to scared me off I know you're just using him to keep me away from you," she said not breaking eye contact.

I looked at her like she need to get slapped the fuck up but I kept my cool for now. I decided to walk inside but was pushed back by her.

"Do we have a problem?" I asked

"You're the least of my worries, but you're not going to march in there because he belongs to me and you're just some fling to him so begone," she said.

I looked at her dead in her eyes and started laughing out loud. I looked at Namjoon who was scared now because he doesn't know what I'm capable of. The girl looked confused as to why I thought what she said was funny but her telling me off is like a little puppy trying to pick a fight with a dragon. I happily walked up to Namjoon kissing him sending him back into his dorm slamming the door in her face barely able to lock it as Namjoon was grabbing my ass. We moved to the kitchen after catching our breaths since he didn't eat and started cooking.

"Thank you for getting me out of that situation love....."

"Namjoon, you know that you should cut her off yourself....sometimes it sends the wrong message towards me that she's still around."

"I know but..how? She won't leave me alone, knows where I go, work and knows my family except one.....she'll turn my family against me again," he said.

I shook my head not wanting to feel any kind of sympathy for him......I don't care what the case may be he should at least get rid of her because she's nothing but a nuisance. She has nothing to do with him and it's over. Although now I'm curious as to why she holds on to him.

"Baby?"

"Yes love?"

"Why does she keep coming back to you? Have you two had sex and she couldn't get enough?"

"No! Hell no!"

"Woah ok, I just asked," I said putting my hands up after placing the plates down.

He sighed and started to eat his food. Did I do something? What really happened between them?

"I couldn't have sex with her because of her behavior. She seemed so nice on the outside but....once you get close she latches on. She wanted to fuck really badly but I didn't want to go that deep into the relationship since it wasn't healthy, she was too much for me and wanted to control how I did things in my life. She didn't even want me to have tattoos but thanks to my parents they helped me through it.....when I broke it off, she blew it out of proportion saying that I was cheating and went to all the chick friends I had and made them miserable....I had enough and told her that I didn't want to be with her because of who she was and changed schools....but somehow she manage to know where I was and now I'm stuck...."