Chapter 42

Jungkook POV

I showered and got dressed for some class I have and funny enough I don't have any quizzes or tests......not that I know of. After kissing my baby goodbye, I went ahead for some food before getting there. It's pretty calm today unlike its usual loud and expressive times despite the time of day. As I inhale this croissant sandwich, I happen to see some girls from my class standing outside of it whispering to themselves.

"What's going on? Was there a fight?"

One of them look up at me and shook her head then pointed inside of what they were looking at. There sat that new guy that sat next to me the other day just looking at something.....which I don't see anything special about it but then again seeing this reminds me the time when they did this to me....which was really annoying so it makes me happy that-

"So when are you going to hang out with me Jungkook? We don't see you anymore," one girl out of the group said pressing her boobs against my chest wrapping her arms around me.

I looked at the other girls that were interested come closer. I don't get how they can switch gears but this is annoying.

"No time soon, I got someone," I said moving her off of me.

"Who? Are they temporary?"

I looked at her once more and smiled.

"Nah, they're permanent," I replied as I moved past them and found another chair to sit at.

I don't think sitting next to him is going to be a good idea, I need some peace now that I don't plan on getting too crazy.

"Alright everyone, I hope you all studied for this quiz," the teacher said walking in and placing his things down.

"What.....fuck," I mumbled.

"What's wrong Jeon? Forgot something?" He smiled.

That bastard.......he knew I wouldn't study during the weekend and think this is funny. I don't know how I'm going to do this but I guess I have to wing it but I don't want to get my ass beat by hyung afterwards if I don't make it. He went on to pass the stacks to each student in front for them to pass it back to us and I started to dread it more each time it came closer to me. Once I got it and looked at it, I mentally slapped myself of how dumb I was acting because when I looked over it, I pretty much new all the answers. So I started it and finished it, went down to him turned it in and walked back up to my chair looking at him at his astonished face then sat back down to look over it some more to only smile so more as he waved me back over.

"Something wrong?"

"Yes, very wrong.......you actually not only finished it but got full points......who are you because you're not the Jeon Jungkook I know," he said.

"I am, just decided to take things more seriously lately," I shrugged.

He only nodded and let me go back to my seat.

After class

"Hey."

I looked up to see that Kai guy standing in front of me with his bag slung over his shoulder.

"Hm?"

"I heard that you work at the Magic Shop," he started.

I looked around seeing that everyone was gone so I sighed and leaned back in the chair.

"From who?"

"The owner, I went there because I needed a job and he said to talk to you and your brothers about what I can do to get in."