Chapter 57

HI GUYS I'M ALIVE!!!! I'm so happy to find motivation again after being burnt out from my job. I'll try my best to go back to my update schedule since I was going through some stuff with myself so please be the patient with me. Again thank you all new readers to this story and vets that's still waiting for me for sticking with it. I love you all and please enjoy!!!

"Ahh~ So nice to hang out together finally," Tae said after drinking a beer.

"Yea, it's refreshing," I chimed in smiling at his pleasant face.

"Isn't this more of a good luck celebration or something? I mean you're going to your audition tomorrow," Namjoon hyung commented.

"If you want to think of it like that, really it's just before we go through hell with finals before our break," I said stuffing my face with a lettuce cup.

"I hope you get it Minie, we're rooting for you," Hobi hyung said.

"Aren't you going to go too? I mean Taemin hyung was going to take all of us with him...."

"Well I don't know about that Chim, it is an amazing offer just I don't know how it'll work with Seolji and work," he said turn the meat over.

"I knew you were a bit of a worry wart but geez hyung," Jungkook said sipping his iced tea.

"Shut it brat," Hobi hyung retorted laughing at him comment.

"Well I can't wait to graduate this year. I'm ready to show these people what heaven on earth looks like," Jin hyung said causing me to laugh out loud because of how serious he was earning a death glare.

"Well me, Yoongi, and Ravi are gonna open a studio to maybe start our own thing in a few months," Namjoon announced.

We cheered and drank to that.

"What about you Tae? Anything goin' on?"

"Hm? Not really it's still my third year and still waiting on calls," he said.

A girl walked up to our table and squealed moving over to Taehyung's chair.

"Omg!!! You're that new coming designer for Aurora right?"

We all looked at him as he maintained his straight face then nodded. He signs their books of the magazine with his face was on it then thanked them as we sat there waiting for him to give us an explanation.

"Alright with the looks I'm a model for my clothes since I couldn't find someone that I could use full time to wear them due to everyone's schedules, but I got into this company that just started and had lines that resonated with my own so right now I'm just waiting on clients that called me wanting me to participate in their shows and I'm waiting on their dates," he said going back to his appetizer.

"Thanks for letting us now so soon, such a lovely brother, geez so secretive as always," Hobi hyung said.

"I thought Yoongi told you guys already?"

"I thought you didn't want me to tell them until everything was together?"

I shook my head as everyone got on them about it all and just enjoyed the moment. Once the main course came, we started stuffing our faces and chatting on about random stuff until this particular subject popped up.

"So me and Joonie are going to move into the same dorms since it's not far from my classes and work and I don't feel like having to make time to go see him when I can just be there," he told Taehyung.

"I wish I can move in with Seolji but I know that they'll have an issue with that in a heartbeat regardless of how many kids still pop up in this school," hyung stated pouting at the thought.