Chapter 26

Jungkook POV

~moments before Taegi~

"The fuck you want Chen," I said gritting my teeth.

"That cute piece of ass that you allowed into the dance floor," He said.

I looked at Jimin then around the crowd until I see that wretched man with his hand up making sure I saw him from the other side of the room.

"Don't test me," I said making eye contact with him.

"Aww stealing my lines are we? Let's get things straight or perhaps make a deal ok?"

"Why would I want to do that? I told you we're done dealing with you, why can't you get that?"

"Because young one, you're useful to me....now you'll do as I say or Jimin is off the radar so I would keep my distance from him if I were you."

My blood was on fire. The fact that he would do such a thing with the person I love makes me want to kill him but I know what he's capable of to some degree. I sighed surrendering myself because I know that I can't have Jimin get involved, not because of my selfish decisions.

"Good boy, now meet me at xxxx-xxxx and I'll give you your task that needs to be done tomorrow."

The phone call ended making me drop my arm as I glared at this heathen with pure hatred as he returned a smile disappearing into the crowd. I watched Jimin look at me with a worried face but I couldn't get myself to look at him. I drank down my drink and left as fast as I could, angry at everything.....why......why does this have to happened now?!

Jimin POV

I watched Jungkook leave with a quickness making me wonder what was the rush. He looked distraught and didn't want to be bothered although he was fine before...

"Hey sweetie what's wrong?"

"Gotta go, bye," I said escaping from the man that I was trying to avoid for a while.

I found Holji (Hobi hyung and Seolji) sitting down seeming to be tired. They looked at me confused.

"Where's Jungkook?"

"He left abruptly for some reason. I don't know but he looked like his night was ruined."

"Let's go then, whatever it is it can't be good."

We all got in the car and headed to the dorms seeing if he's alright. Once we got to his door we knocked until the door swung open with a Jungkook drunk as fuck.

"Woah what the fuck is wrong with you?" Hobi hyung said.

"H-hyung what are you *hic* doing here? Aren't you suppo- *hic* -se to be in the event with Jiminie," he slurred.

He looked at me and his face saddened. Hobi hyung caught on and asked me and Seolji to leave as he tends to his little brother.

"I hope he's alright, I've never seen him like that before. I know he can handle his alcohol but he went off the deep end," Seolji said.

"Whatever it is, it's nothing good and he's not taking it well...."

~Next day~

I woke up to the sound of hyung's music playing. I came in late hearing loud ass music in his room so I went to take a shower and thankfully our rooms are sound proof in a way so I could sleep through it. I put some shorts on and moved to the kitchen seeing hyung and Tae? Hyung was holding onto him while Tae cooked swaying back and forth to the music. I sat down and watched them until they saw me red faced and all.