Chapter 18

Yoongi POV

It's been a week since I've been out of my dorm. I didn't even go out with them that night because of the memories that was coming back about when I was drunk and the main culprit that centered it was going to be there even if it wasn't the Magic Shop, so it's only best to remove myself completely and do as Jimin says. Ravi has been good to me and helped me through my bouts of madness when I couldn't grasp a lot of things that I refuse to touch mainly the idea that I don't see anyone being with me....well really seeing worth in myself. Pessimism was right behind it then motivation and such so I decided to see Jimin again since we all went back with him to see how he's healing and is he going back to dancing. I knocked on the door to see him with wet hair and a towel wrapped around his waist and another on top of his head.

"Come in," he said.

"What if I was some stranger?"

"I know how your knock sounds like hyung," he said sitting down on the couch.

I did the same and watched him as he moved the towel out of his face seeing that his hair was pitch black.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Yea just....it's been a while since we were here together in the dorm so I'm just......nervous I guess?"

"Don't be, even though I am as well I'm more excited to see you again and well."

He nodded and leaned back on the couch. I sighed and adjusted myself in the chair.

"So....What is it that I wanna here hyung?"

He sat up and placed his elbows on his knees looked dead at me.

"I was wrong....I am worth it.....even though I've been through all that I shouldn't let that get in the way of anything that I wanna do or want to get myself into.....I was stupid Jimin and I should've listened to you from the beginning. You're trying to help and I didn't see it as such resulting in me hurting someone along the way even though he wasn't the first person I've hurt. There are things that I'm still working on that through yelling and arguing and almost a fist fight I can say I'm doing better with it all. So...I want to ask permission to move back into the dorm.

He looked at me with the scariest expression...it's rare to see him like this but it sends chills down my spine. The last time I see him like this was when he nearly killed the person that tried to get his way with him....and vowed to not do it again.

"No," He answered and got up.

I looked at him confused as fuck..

"Wha? What do you mean no?"

"No after you do one last thing: Go to Taehyung...."

He shut his door leaving me in the living room thinking what I should even say to him...I mean I treated him badly and even though I wouldn't mind seeing him...no I would love to see him again, I doubt he'll treat me the same....as gentle as he was and careful...I got up and went to Hobi and Taehyung's dorm and knocked then regretting it. My heart was pounding regretting my actions until the door swung open seeing Hobi with the announcer girl.

"Oh hey! It's been a while hyung come in," he said pushing me inside.

"Hello," I said bowing a bit.

"Hello oppa," he said returning the greeting.

"So what brings you hyung?"

I sat down and sighed. I really can't go back now can I?

"Where's Taehyung?"

He looked at me shocked then confused. Of course uttering that name is rare unless he was brought up in conversation and in need of my answer or reply about said matter.