Chapter 23

Jimin POV

I woke up early this morning to get myself together for this midterm. After what happened yesterday I did nothing but battled with myself that I enjoyed the moment but had my dreams to tend to. As much as I wanted to be loved and swooned by him, I can't imagine getting to this school to only not get to my dreams because love seemed better at that moment.

I took a shower tuning out my old thoughts and getting my mind ready for the day.....this is for the best. I texted my mom since I know that she's up at this ungodly hour for work telling her that I love her and that I miss her, then proceeded to go to the dance room to go over the dance before heading to one of my classes for it's midterm. There wasn't a lot of people but more than I thought was out here. Once I got there, thankfully no one thought to get up to take this room, so I went in and did my thing of warming up and stretching then starting going over the dance. As I went through it, moments of me and Jungkook played in my head and the feelings arose deep within my chest. As I finished, I tried to catch my breath, laying on the floor sad that this is really happening to me....as much as I want to balance two things at once, I can't trust it....I can't see myself making another mistake again. My stomach growl, telling me to end my practice now and I gather my things and headed to the cafe seeing Jin opening up.

"Oh hey hyung, opening today?"

"Huh? Oh hey Jiminie, I am. Since my classes are later I thought I should get my hours in when I can then set them back to normal."

"I see, that's good."

"What about you? You look like something's bothering you."

Is it really that obvious? I mean I am a bit worn out and hungry but does my face really read out I need someone to talk to? I followed him in seeing one of his coworkers coming from the back and looked at the both of us.

"What's he doing here?'

"He saw me, and he needs someone to talk to. Don't worry he's not trouble," Jin said.

"Hope not, cute people have done things in my life so I can't trust them," He said with a smile.

He got ready and took me to the back to get it all out.

"Alright spill it," he said.

"It's about me and Jungkook," I started.

"I know go on."

"Wait how? I've never said anything about it."

"Doesn't mean I don't watch you two love," he said with a smile.

"Well, we were playing around and we accidentally kissed and it turned to a mini make out session but had to stop because I didn't want to fall for him and jeopardize my future...not again."

"Again? What happened before?"

"I use to date someone that also loves dancing and he enjoyed it as much as I did so I didn't think it'll get in the way of my dream. But as it went on, he would ask me to skip out on practices and spend the night which I promised my mother that I would go no matter if I was in relationship or not but....of course when you're in love your willing to make passes to be with someone you care for but it messed up my opportunities that I had worked for for so long to only be wasted because he wanted to hang out that day after school. I cried for hours locking myself in my room and only talked to my mom, Yoongi hyung, and my older brother since they were to closest people I had at the time. I decided to break it off and he didn't take it to well trying to ruin me but luckily no one believed him seeing that I was kind of an idol student and president of my class. He moved and I never seen him again so I promised myself to not fall in love with no one because I can't allow myself to miss out on my dream again."