Chapter 27

Jungkook POV

I woke up the next morning with the worst headache I've had in months. I looked at my phone hoping that I dimmed the light on it to only be in pain after being blinded. Thankfully it's Sunday because I'm not going to class right now....not in this condition. I looked at my notifications seeing that I was given another task and to meet him at a cafe to get details on it. I sighed and just as I was about to put my phone down, I got a text from Jimin.

My mochi: I was wondering if you wanted to chill? I know things are awkward between us but maybe we can work things out? It's ok if you don't want to....

My heart sank. I really want to hold him and kiss up all day and forget the decisions that I've made but at the same time I can't do it. I don't want to get near him and put him in danger with the things that I have going on....I didn't reply back as I went to take the shower hoping my headache will go away. Once I got out I got dressed and headed out to the cafe by foot because I don't want to deal with any slip up and get obliterated for no reason.

"Good morning Kookie~ How'd you sleep?" Chen said happily.

"Cut it out with the cute shit what do you want me to do?"

"Now now don't be like that. At least eat something before going out."

I looked at the table to see food and some orange juice. Lucky for me I don't feel like eating and I'm not down to get drugged by him or something sly he likes to do for his amusement.

"I'm alright...."

"Fine your lost, anyways this is what I want you to do today," Chen said passing the paper to me.

I looked at it seeing a picture of someone that goes to my school. I'm confused of why would I do anything back at my college and that'll make things awkward with Jimin or my brothers find out.

"He has something I want, bring him to me in two hours to this location then I'll give you something else to do. Oh and don't worry your car doesn't have a bomb it's just a mere tracker so that you don't go too far. It'll dismantle it turning it off so that you wouldn't get out of the city unless granted by me if I need you to."

I chewed the inside of my cheek a bit trying not to bite it off as I got up taking the paper and folding it to put it in my back pocket. I headed back to the campus and started looking around....to be honest I don't know where this guy would be and looked back at the paper seeing that there was information of the times he comes out of class and the places he goes to on the daily....I see that they monitored his movements before asking me to do his dirty work....so I looked at the time and hid somewhere not so obvious and saw him heading out earlier...seeming to be frantic. He heads to my direction and without hesitation, I grabbed him from behind and knocked him out. Looking at the lifeless body, I felt nothing but guilt but didn't waste time as I moved him to my car that was parked around the corner. After laying his body in a comfortable position, I got into the car and drove to the location that was on the paper and got there earlier than the time he gave me. The men went to the back seat and took him following me to the building and into the elevator. Once we got to the floor, they guided me to the room and the door opened. Inside I saw Chen and some other men sitting with him directing their attention to me and the guy I was told to get.

"See boys, he's great at his work," he said.

"I see that, he's quite handsome to be doing such work. Why him?"

"We have history, I've trained him to be the best so why not have him back."

I stood off to the side away from the guy as I saw him waking up after being let go on the floor in front of the men.