Chapter 1

Jimin POV

I walked into the classroom in hopes to find a sleeping Yoongi, but no luck. Everyone was excited that we're graduating tomorrow and decided to have a celebration on our floor. But I don't feel like all of that right now, I wished I stayed home and finished that book I left in such a rush since I was told I was needed for some performance. I went outside to the courtyard and heard voices. One was Yoongi's and the other was familiar voice but couldn't make it out, so I hid in the bushes as quietly as I could and saw it was Yoongi and some boy he's talking to.

"What do you want to talk about Yoongi?"

He looked down at his feet and from where I was, I could see that this was the person he wanted to confess to. He took a deep breath and lifted his head up.

" I have a thing for you, Hyun.... Ik it's weird that I'm asking you of all people but you mean a lot to me and helped me come out and have everyone accept it...."

The boy sighed and shook his head causing Yoongi to stop. Hyun walked up to Yoongi and put his hand on his shoulder.

" I'm sorry but I can't. Sure I did all those things but I don't feel the same, I do still care for you and your a great friend but I want us to stay friends. Please understand," he smiled.

" O-oh, alright then at least I tried," Yoongi smiled sadly nodding.

"Hyun! Come on!"

"Coming babe!"

" Babe?"

Yoongi looked confused as he tried to keep his voice from cracking.

" Oh right....I'm with Momo the girl from America? She asked me yesterday and I'm sorry I forgot to tell you about it because you were working on your song. Welp I have to go, see you at the gym for the show," he said tapping his shoulder and ran off to catch up with his girlfriend. Yoongi walked to the side of the school and leaned on the wall releasing a shaky sigh then looked at the bushes.

" You can come out now Jimin," he said sliding down into a crouch.

I got out and dusted myself off. He waved me over to him as if in a rush and when I got to him he yanked me into and hugged and cried his eyes out to the point he was shaking.

"Ah, Hyung.....I'm sorry," I said petting his head.

He only rubbed his head deeper into my chest and sighed.

" It's alright, maybe it wasn't the right time to have someone, he said wiping his tears.

" Maybe," I said rubbing his back.

" Forget him, he's an asshole for all he's done and right now I want to take my mind of him and just let it all out at the show."

I nodded and smiled. He may be strong and seemed unbothered but he is a softy when he needs to be. He's been stressed out for a while now that he was going to perform one of his songs he's been writing, and I guess this probably set him over. Once he collected himself, we went to see what was going on with the set up in the gymnasium.

"Oh! Right on time Jiminie," Wendy said pulling me towards the stage.

"Save me hyung~," I joked reaching my hand out to him.

He shook his head and was taken away by someone else. I moved to where the others were and they were stretching and chatting about.

"Chiminie~"

I felt arms snake around me and a head on my shoulder.

" Hi Hyung~ What do you want me to do now?"