Chapter 29

Jungkook POV

I woke up soreness and nothing but darkness. For some reason it doesn't feel like I'm at home......last thing I remember was I was knocking at Jimin's door and was told to leave before stumbling somewhere on campus.

"Oi he's waking up baby," someone said.

"Where am I?"

"At my dorm ya fuck," a familiar voice said.

It took my a moment process the voice until I jumped up and regretted my decisions. My head felt like it's trying to take itself out and I gently laid back down on the bed groaning.

"Looks like the lost boy has awaken," Maki said tapping my forehead.

"What do you mean lost boy? What happened yesterday?"

"You appeared into my dorm out of nowhere and started drinking like you were trying to end yourself but it seemed to not work...well kick in for that matter as you were crying and saying incoherent words the whole time then when I tried to stop you, you fought me and ran away in a drunken stupor. I had Tamori come to help me put you down and thankfully the alcohol was kicking in because it was as if you were shutting down. We moved you to the bed and had some water ready and such just in case you disposed of your contents. But as always your a champ, now I say you rest up before going back alone since it's late at night. I contacted Hoseok making sure he tells your teachers that you're sick, knew where you were and what I've witnessed so he'll make sure to tell whoever what's up and why you disappeared all of a sudden. Geez causing so much trouble," he said.

I sighed and rested as he said since I can't take anymore noise at the moment and soon I was sleeping

"Kookie wake up," a heard a voice said.

"Hmm.....not now," I responded turning over.

"But I miss you...."

"Ji, not now," I said a bit louder.

"Whos' Ji?"

I opened my eyes springing back up this time without the pain. I see Tamori with a shit eating grin seeming too proud of what she's done causing me to lay back down and ignore her.

"Aww come on don't be like that~ A good morning is a thing Kookie," she said nudging me.

"Thank you for taking care of me...."

"Always Kook, I know that you wouldn't go wild like that so we did everything we could to make sure you were safe. Why don't you chill out? Better yet tell me why are you spiraling out of control? This isn't like you," Maki said bring me some tea.

"Can't say....I need to get it over it then I'll let you know what's up....I know that I've been keeping secrets and thing is is that if I could tell you I would but I'm afraid...."

"Oh it's one of those deals huh? Geez Kook I know that your hardcore but I didn't know you had that kind of life.....well just know we got your back just like your hyungs alright?"

I nodded as I sipped the tea.....ginger and lemon....my favorite. I spent the whole day being taken care of and soon Hobi, Jin, and Taehyung came to get me asking what was up and I of course I had to lie until I could say so.....I love them so much but I can't risk them talking about it in public with Chen's ears out looking for me to slip up...worse if Hobi and Tae knowing about it. I went inside their dorm and plopped on the couch snuggling with one of the pillows until it was ripped from me by Jin and was hit.

"Ow hyung why?"

"You're out here making us worried and you're going to act like nothing's wrong? I should bend you over my knee and punish you," He said.