Chapter 28

Jimin POV

After talking to Jungkook that day, I felt that I should put my feelings to rest....or so I thought. Lately things have been difficult for me and even though I talk to my hyungs, I can't seem to shake my feelings for him. I went to class and stretched as I watch people slowly come in preparing for class. Hobi hyung and Jungkook came in at the same time this time and walked over to me greeting me. Jungkook still was acting the same but I can tell that he's trying to keep it normal. Once we started class I was dancing next to Jungkook again reliving that day and messed up. God this is hard and I thought I had this all together. Within these weeks that we didn't talk has taken a toll and it's as if I was on rehab from a high class drug that I stumbled upon. I even found myself going to the Magic Shop every time they had a performance and drooled over him because I can't get enough of seeing him move like that...it's like I have a dance kink if it's just him doing it. There are moments that I would hang out with the Taegi couple and talk about my troubles but it's not going away since he's keeping his distance. I thought I was going to be ok with it and respect his wishes but I'm selfish after seeing that I can love him and dance at the same time. I'm surprised that he's sticking with the group that we were chosen in even then that's hard to deal with because he's doing so well. But for now there isn't much I can do but to wait until things are worked out with him in his life....

Jungkook POV

I walked into the building with two men on either side of me and I had a task to do. Apparently Chen was too busy to hold a meeting and wanted me to represent him which is something I didn't want to do. He made me take off all my jewelry except my lip ring and my first set of earrings. Once I got to the room I was seated in front of an old man staring dead into my eyes.

"Jungkook right?"

"Yes sir," I answered.

"Chen felt that he's not good enough to see me in person? Typical. Alright then what is it that he wanted to offer?"

"He wanted a share of your hotel in Busan and in Ilsan since he had them before and wanted to make sure that he still has those shares after his disappearance."

"Well nothing is sitting there waiting for his punk ass, and what makes him think that I would even have anything in his name? He was the reason that I lost a great deal of my shares in the first places messing with the wrong people."

"He wanted to offer his men and protection that the event tonight along with his sister in question."

"Oh? So he also thinks I'm some animal? Aish this kid....I'll attend the party if it's worth the hype that I've been getting from my trustees. If his reasons are credible I'll do my part. But if he decides to try and run things I'll put an end to all his games."

"I'm sure he won't disappoint you again sir," I said bowing.

"Oi....have I seen you before?"

"Sir, I'm not sure."

"How long have you been working under Chen boy?"

"Since I was in elementary. I cannot say too much because I'm merely carrying out orders. Please excuse me."

I walked out and got into the car going to the next place.....and my instincts kick in at the idea that I'm actually going to do this.....I arrived to this next building and went to the back to sneak in so that I can get to the room without being noticed. The place was crawling with people and anyone that doesn't go through the front door that isn't been notified by it's guards are kicked or killed if causing an issue. I got inside and moved to the elevator to the floor with no one on it so that I can get to a place to the man that I'm suppose to take out. Sadly through the things that Chen has put me and my hyungs through he taught us a lot.....I hear voices and moved out to hide in the curtains as I hear the door open then two voices.