Chapter 34

Jin POV

So far I'm enjoying my stay at his mother's house and adore his cousin and sister. We had lunch and parted ways since his mother had to take care some business stuff so the rest of us chilled out in the living room.

"How old are you Oppa?" Kyungmin started

"Twenty-three," I answered.

"Are you a virgin?" Jaemi asked.

I paused feeling ashamed that I was but was soon calm after Namjoon placed his hand on my lap.

"Jin doesn't feel comfortable about that topic remember? So please refrain from asking about that until he's ready," mother said.

"Oh my bad, I forgot," she said looking a bit sad.

"It's alright, is there anything else you want to ask me?"

"Where do you work?"

"Kim's cafe near our school, I've worked there on the second week of my first year in college and I've enjoyed it there, " I smiled.

"Aish why aren't you a model?" Kyungmin pouted.

"Or a idol for that matter, seeing you smile is like being blessed by an angel."

"I guess I didn't think I would be able to do those things because I wanted an ordinary life."

"Ordinary? But what's so unordinary about your life?"

"I'm the son of Kim Inc.'s head, so of course I'm a prince everywhere I go, but my parents were concerned about how I was being brought up because I wasn't as outspoken as my brother was so they sat me down and talked to me about what I wanted and it was to be treated like a ordinary kid," he explained.

"I couldn't do it, I thought about it but seeing how good I have it I couldn't see myself be treated like everyone else," Kyungmin said.

"To each their own sweetie, but it was the best decision I've ever made and my parents are proud for telling them what I wanted and how I matured."

They both cooed at me even Namjoon joined them making me feel at home. I got to know them both and see that they were raised well thanks to Namjoon since his mother had to raise them by herself due to the father was always gone bringing money in the household regardless the relationships that they barely had. I started to feel bad that they didn't get the opportunity to do so but they seem well off without it but I wonder what they are like when he's around. After a while we went back to our rooms to have some time for ourselves we go out for dinner with another family member that wants to meet me.

"So what do you think of them so far?" He asked.

"I loved them already. I think just knowing them is enough....I may not understand the whole picture with your father but at least I'm accepted.....at least we're accepted," I said smiling.

"You're so soft baby," Joonie said poking my cheek.

"Do you want to fight me? I'll show you soft," I threatened but I couldn't keep a straight face for long as Joonie nodded and kissed my neck.

I went to take a shower to relax a bit and got out to dry off and put out some clothes to wear for the dinner. I laid the towel on my head and looked through my clothes then stopped to looked at my phone to see what time it was. I got a message from Jimin and some others asking how I was and how was Namjoon which I don't understand because they should have his number...then again I wouldn't know. I looked around the room for Namjoon but it seems he went to go do something so I continued my outfit search and found something that's suitable for the occasion. I put them on top of the dresser and put the others away so I can dry off completely and chill out until time.