Chapter 61

Jimin POV

I woke up to Jungkook kissing my chest under my shirt.

"Mmmm Kookie what are you doing?'

"Well I know you're not in high spirits so thought to... ya know," he says moving down to my belly button making me place my hands on his head.

"That is if you don't want to , I understand," he then says.

"And miss the opportunity of that beautiful mouth? Do as you will baby," I said softly.

He peppers kisses down to my left leg causing me to shiver in pleasure as he went on to blow me making my morning start off right. Once it was over, and I just came down from my high, I returned the favor, then went on to cuddling Jungkook until I got a call from Taehyung.

"Hello?"

"Hey Minie you up?"

"Oh hey Tae, yea I'm up," I responded.

"I'm coming to get you, we're going shopping," He said.

"Alright, I'll see you soon then," I then say ending the call.

Jungkook pouted and finally let me go after wrestling him off of me.

"Don't take too long ok?"

"You still have things to do with your major Kook."

"Don't remind me," he groaned tossing himself back in bed face first into the pillows.

I got myself together and made sure the dorm wasn't atrocious before leaving since Kook is going to leave not too long after me. I briskly walked to the parking lot where Tae told me to meet him at then saw him sitting on the hood of the car texting someone.

"Ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be," I said with such "enthusiasm"

We got into his car and was taken to the mall. He moved around looking for a store, causing me to be a bit concerned because what is he looking for to have us zipping through the mall like we have an appointment. He stops abruptly making me run into him then tugged into a store having a disoriented smol person trying not to fall behind him.

"Hyungie!!!! I missed you," Tae said hugging a guy that's dressed just as well as he does.

"Yes, it has been a while, and who is this?"

"This is my close friend Jimin that I was talking about earlier," he said moving out of the way to view me.

"Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you...?"

"Hyung Sik, but just call me hyung ok?"

I nodded. He's really gorgeous although I'm getting that uneasy feeling whenever I meet people so I decided to view the store while they catch up but I guess that's not the case since they decided to get right to it. They took me through the employee only door leading me to the back of the storage room with a door that has a peep slot in it. Hyung knocks a certain way and the little door slides viewing eyes dressed in makeup then shuts following by the door opening showing a another man gorgeously dressed as he moved out of the after greeting us with a smile. I walked in after them and was amazed and what I was looking at. Inside was a store moderately lit with items that you would find somewhere else like a party store or maybe even a trend store, but it's as if it was all combined into one big room.

"Welcome to my secret shop! Has everything for party people, dancers, strippers, or those who love to dress in this style," Hyung said happily.

"Are there more stores like this in the mall?" I asked.