FINALE!!!

Jimin POV

As the sun started to set and things were pretty much ready. I headed to the back to get ready for things to go down. I dressed my skin with makeup for the performance and set out both outfits that I'll get into. Sadly due to how loud the second outfit is, we had to switch the performance around so that he wouldn't guess what's to come. Once I finished, I got my hair done, picked out accessories, and jewelry out so that changing in the middle of the performance won't be a hassle. I stared at myself practically vibrating at the idea that for one, I don't know if I got accepted into the group of dance and two if this is going to work out. I've practiced so hard for this day and thank goodness that I'm not exhausted because this would definitely put me out.

"Alright Minie, woah dude you look delicious," Tae said, walking over to me.

"Thanks, that's the whole point," I chuckled.

He swats my shoulder then sits beside me while going through the clipboard of papers then looking back at me with a smile.

"So we ran through plans to scoop him up and of course we don't want to scare him too badly but we really wanted to kidnap him and have his eyes and ears covered until he gets here to have you be the first thing you see."

"You guys are horrible," I commented.

"Having him blindsided is the best surprise and even Wonho was willing to help out since he's good at snatching bodies without it being noticed. I contacted Tamori about it and she's willing to play along to make it realistic."

"So you guys were willing to do this without my say.... Well, we'll see how this plays out since you guys already had it planned. Just know if he were to react negatively, all of this won't work out."

"Don't worry, I know my brother like the back of my hand. Plus with pops and Wonho, this is going to be fun. Welp enough talk! Time to go steal your man and transport him into the place in the Magic Shop that only belongs to him."

Jungkook POV

"I think I should go on ahead and head back. Thank you guys for an amazing time," Jungkook said softly.

"Anything for you kid," Wonho smiled.

"You deserved it. You've grown so much at such a rate that I've never seen anyone go through and you need time to appreciate it today. Beside I- JUNGKOOK!"

Before I could turn to see what she was looking at, I was off the ground and the world dark. Restraints were on me quicker than I could mutter a word hearing Tamori and Wonho trying to get to me. I couldn't wiggle out no matter how hard I tried. I was placed in a car and was held in place.

"Who are you! I swear to god I'll fucking kill you all!"

I couldn't move, it's as if I was cemented onto the seat, sandwiched between two thick men. No words uttered throughout the trip and I couldn't focus long enough to figure out where we were going. The car stopped and was then shoved out on the back of a motorcycle? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? Again strapped but onto the driver and was wiggled throughout the trip. I couldn't keep up and now have a headache. Fuck this isn't how I want my birthday to go.... I hope Jimin is ok.... I hope my past hasn't tried to get to him again.

"Good, bring him in," A voice said.

Something about that voice seemed familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. Shoved inside, I was moved into a room then forced into a chair. The bag on my head was removed but was still pitch black. I calmed myself but it was hard to not want to break free and tried my hand at it until I heard someone clear their throat. I froze unsure what's going to happen, finding the hairs on my body standing at attention. Lights cut on and viewed a stage with smoke pooling onto the floor. There was a very familiar body on stage in a familiar outfit. They turned around and my heart was at my throat, yet was able to call out his name