Chapter 19

Jimin Pov

I was put in the front with Hobi hyung while the other two was in the back. Going back with the same people that I've dreamed about at random is really weird....weird that I even agreed to go....but once you've seen what you like you can't help but to wants some more. The drive there was short and we got inside before everyone was there. Seeing the place naked from it's aura of mystery it's still a nice place with all it's lights on.

"Hey boys, hi baby!" Seolji greeted hugging all of them then came for me.

I closed my eyes a bit ready for impact but got nothing. I opened my eyes to see her hand outstretched towards me seeing her warm smile. I shook her hand a bit confused then understood what she was doing.

"I know that you don't wanna be touched right now so this is start. Once you're ready you're going to catch this bear hugs I'm saving," she said with a cute devious smile.

"I'll glad accept it," I said returning the smile.

"Seolji, boys, yall come over here," the boss ordered as he looks back down at the papers on the bar.

"What's all of this?" Tae questions

"New plans for the building to expand, the building next to us that was vacant for a while is becoming ours next month."

"That's great!" I said happily.

"So more people and bigger stage?" Tae asked.

"Yep, so you still get paid just going to be out until it's finished. Then when it's close to finishing I'm going to bring all my performers and let them see all the changes and see what more can we do with the extra space."

They all showed approval with what was said. They then went off somewhere as I sat at the bar watching everyone staging things up.

"You must be the Jeons' friend," the boss guy said.

"I am, my name is Park Jimin," I introduced.

"Van, it's a pleasure to meet you," he said shaking my hand.

He didn't come off as a creepy man, more like a father with steel balls, because he seems to have his people in line. He left, seeming to get things together and I happened to look outside to a line of people which isn't something I expect but considering the fact that the people that perform here, the atmosphere it gives and the high quality service it provides, this place is like a way to let the stress go and go into a place that'll make you forget your worries.

Some time passed and everyone was already inside chatting and ordering things waiting for everything to start. I lost track of time or seem to neglect the idea that I have a clock on my phone reading something on Orangepad, so I decided to order something refreshing to drink while i people watch.

"Good afternoon babs and welcome to the Magic Shop~ Are there any new babs here?"

I looked around seeing that no one raised their hand, so I guess this is the regulars night.

"Well well, it seems all the regulars are here tonight, and I see some familiar faces of those who came back for more," she smiled as she looked at me.

I lowered my head a bit smiling at the fact that she would call me out like that but I know it applied to others that were once new that time I went that night. It went on like before, the lowered lights and this time purple lights this time and two girls dancing to a nice song, showing off their charms and such. I was so engrossed into it that I didn't notice there was someone sitting next to me watching the performance as well.

"I can do that better," I hear the person say.

I jumped to fine Tae sitting next to me giggling at my reaction, trying not to disrupt the performance.