Chapter 39

yall I miss yall faces and I'm trying to get into schedule so this is my attempt along with no editing woooo

Hoseok POV

I made some calls for Jungkook to see about who can do what for this event that's going down this weekend, specifically Sunday. Thankfully everyone was excited and willing to help out just to see them happy, so I made sure to text Jungkook of what I got and now just getting other things prepared.

"I don't have anymore classes so I'll start on the clothes hyung," Tae said moving to his room.

"Alright make sure you come out for dinner," I said.

He nodded and left to be in his creative cave and heard the door being knocked. I got up to open it to be met with my favorite lips.

"Hey baby," I said looking at Seolji.

"Hi~ whatcha up to?"

"Planning Jungkook's date to make their relationship official," I responded sitting back down.

"Awww that's awesome, I wish I was going ," she said sitting on my lap.

"Yea I know, beside how's it going with your dad?"

"It's going great, we're getting things together so we can take the trip up there to see her," she replied.

"I wish I could go see her," I said softly.

"You will, don't worry. She'll be more than happy to see you just right now all we're doing is cleaning and freshening up."

In case you're wondering, Seolji's mother is dead. Part of the reason why Van stopped the whole mafia thing and refused to have anymore of his family members die because he failed his one mission and that's protecting his wife. Seolji was there when it happened and recovered after a while of therapy so being that she's ok and willing to do this in honor of her mother means a lot to her and me as well since I didn't have a mother figure in my life. I decided to call a meeting but need to distract Jimin for a while unless we do the meeting after practice since he tends to pass out sleeping at that time so I texted everyone about a Saturday meeting since practice is being held in the afternoon and Jimin sleeps early after those. After that I went with Seolji to Jin's job to chat with him and have something to eat and drink as we talk about everything and nothing like normal until it was time for her to go to class so of course I went to take her to her class and saw a crowd of people following someone that's heading this way.

"Popular much?" Seolji stated.

"I guess, I mean I've never seen that guy before so I guess he's new?"

I shrugged and kissed her goodbye so she can start class. I began down the hall, staying  clear of the crowd that was making its way down the hall. I got a good look at the new kid and he looks familiar but I don't know from where. I went to the cafe to see if Jin was heading out which thankfully I caught him in time to see if he got my message already.

"Hobi! So nice of you to come see me. I just read the message and I'm sooo happy for him."

"Yea, I wanted to hang out for a bit before my practice starts since Tae's busy with clothes Jungkook's in class and I don't know about the others tho," I said.

"Namjoon is out of class seeing that he texted me not to long ago and Yoongi's with him so I guess we can meet them at the cafeteria," He said leading the way.

"Hey guys," Jin greeted.

"Hey baby," Namjoon said back kissing him.

"We saw the message, I can't wait to get this going for them," Yoongi said.

My Personal Dancerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें