"Yes," Ja'far bowed.

"Call the Eight Generals!" he rang his order as they and all the soldiers gathered to heed his orders.

Meanwhile~

A golden magic circle opened up in the middle of the imperial courtroom and without mentioning, all the ministers, officials, guards, and servants bowed at the arrival of their Imperial Princess, Lucy Heartfilia. Half of them were absent due to having them contracted the disease and as the Emperor, too, was bedridden with a cold as an excuse, Kouen led the Imperial Court. Upon seeing it, he immediately stood up from his seat and Koumei, too, stood there, tears welling up in his eyes.

"Lucy."

But, Koumei quickly blinked back his tears for this was no time to cry. She was safe and that was all both he and Kouen needed to know.

"You've returned," Kouen said.

"Greetings to the Imperial Crown Prince. May the blessings of the Empire forever be upon you," she bowed.

"There's no need for greetings. Were you able to do it?" he quickly walked down the steps and towards her.

She smiled and he widened his eyes.

"Yes. We've procured enough for all the people of the Kou Empire. You can find them in the storeroom. They will be saved."

Upon hearing her words, the officials all turned to each other in excitement as tears ran down their faces. Many of their family members had been afflicted and so, to hear of such news, they could only cry out in joy.

"Lucy-sama, thank you," they cried. "Thank you so much."

"We're forever indebted to you," they bowed to her.

Lucy quickly urged the old minister along with his fellow ministers to rise.

"I am simply fulfilling my duty as a citizen of the Kou Empire," Lucy said. "There's no need for thanks. The only reason why I was able to do so was due to the help I've received. Rather than thanking me, I wish for everyone to thank all those who have helped after distributing all the cures."

"Lucy-sama..." tears ran down their faces.

Shutting their eyes as tears streamed down like a waterfall, they thanked the heavens for allowing such a wonderful girl to be born. To the officials who were once wary of her due to the amount of power she had accumulated, no one dared to raise a voice against her anymore. With this incident, they realized just how patriotic she was to the Kou Empire and to the people who resided in it. Everything that she did was returned back to the people and in the presence of such a person, how could they dare hold her in contempt. She was their goddess.

"That's all I came here to report," Lucy said. "With that, I'll be taking my leave now for there is not a moment to waste. My people have already been sent a message and are ready to begin distributing the cure as soon as they have their hands on it. We will depart now."

Just as Lucy turned her back, Kouen called out to her.

"Lucy," he said.

She turned back to glance at him as Kaede opened the magic circle once more.

He stared at her before lowering his head to her. "On behalf of the Kou Empire, thank you," he said, laying down his pride as the Imperial Crown Prince. "The people...we'll leave them in your care."

The ministers and officials, along with everyone in the room, followed suit. She widened her eyes and softening her eyes as they shone with fondness, the golden light consumed her as she wore a soft smile upon her face.