101

"hey everyone" Ariana smiles answering the door. "have a child" Dalton groans handing her Minnie. "what you do to daddy" Ariana asks confused handing her to Frankie who really wanted her. "go see to him" Joan smiles making Ariana run after her man.

"baby" Ariana knocks on the bathroom door before he let her in. "Are you okay" Ariana asks rubbing his back seeing that he had been crying. "Mhm" he nods. "you can tell me" sHe asks "Minnie just stood on my area then fell over and head butted me. I know she didn't mean to but i got emotional because she got upset and i couldn't let her see me cry" he pouts making Ariana nod kissing his head.

"love you" he holds her. "are you two dressed" Verna asks "mhm" Ariana opens the door where she found them cuddled on the bathroom floor. "you know you have a bed out here right" she asks "yeah" he nods "but i needed to pee" he replies.

Ariana stood up and pulled him up before they went back downstairs. Minnie stood up walking over to Dalton raising her arms. "oh so shes a daddy's girl" Frankie asks "mhm she sure is" Ariana nodded sitting down.

"Where is my sister" Dalton asks "here" Tori smiles. "BAH" Minnie slides off Dalton walking over to her. "Hey my crazy Niece" she smiles lifting her up to cuddle. "Oh so now she loves my sister" he chuckles.

"Im the best aunt ever" She states. "Im the best uncle ever" Dakota smiles. "Hey no thats me" Frankie whines. "thank god im the only aunt" Tori giggles.

Ariana shuffles into Dalton's lap and rests her head on his shoulder. "you okay" He asks quietly "mhm." she hums.

****
"baby" Ariana asks climbing into bed. "Whats up angel" he asks getting changed. "I need a drink" she
pouts. "okay i'll go get my naked angel a drink of water" He smiles walking down to the kitchen and getting her some water before going back upstairs.

"thanks handsome" she smiles taking it off him and taking a sip "anything for my gorgeous wife" he smiles climbing into bed next to her. "love you" She smiles "love you too"

"Christmas tomorrow. Minnie's first one" He smiles making Ariana nod. "Minnie is going to be so confused bless her" Ariana giggles. "MAMMY" Minnie cries making Ariana climb off the bed shoving on a hoodie and go find out what her princess wanted.

"baby its bedtime not playtime" Ariana picks her up giving her a cuddle. "mummy get you some fresh milk Ariana smiles carrying her down to the kitchen making her a bottle. "oh your a beautiful girl" Ariana smiles letting her take the bottle. Ariana carries her back to bed and sat down with her cuddling her back to sleep.

"good night my sleeping beauty" Ariana places her back down before going back to her room. "you were a while" he asks "She wanted cuddling back to sleep" Ariana smiles taking off the hoodie again.

****
Dalton climbs out the bed leaving Ariana to sleep a little. He saw that Minnie was awake on their baby monitor and he didn't want her waking everyone else   up. He walks into her room and she gives him the biggest smile. He picks her up taking he downstairs and made her some breakfast before she screamed the place down because she was hungry.

"heres a spoon for the little one" he smile sitting in front of her high chair with a bowl of porridge. "its a bit hot yet baby daddy cool it down" he pouts blowing on it.

Dalton tests it again and frowns adding some cold milk to it again to try cool it down faster. One of the hardest things as a parent was trying to keep them entertained while there food cooled down. "this is better" he smiles placing a little bit onto the spoon and placing it to her mouth.

"is that yummy" he asks making her nod. "you do" he points to her spoon making Minnie try get some on her spoon. Dalton gets some on before handing it back to her. "your a clever girl" he smiles clapping his hands.