70

"miss Grande are you getting out of bed today" Dalton asks "no" Ariana whines. "my girl is asleep and I don't want to leave her" Ariana pouts. Dalton climbs onto the bed next to her and pulls her into his arms gently. "are you okay princess" He asks rubbing her back.

"remember what i said" he asks making her shake her head "i have a mummy brain right now" she giggles. "true. Before you gave birth what did you asks of me" he asks "to love me" she smiles "and to support you emotionally" he adds "im just afraid to leave her" she sighs.

"shes going to be okay gorgeous" he rubs her back. "shes a part of me Dalton. She was in my belly for 9 months. I grew her. I made her healthy for us and I don't want her to get hurt" she sniffs. "what if she needs me and im not there" she looks back at her girl.

"babe we can take her downstairs with us. You don't need to stay in the bedroom" He kisses her head. "come on why don't we go sit downstairs on the sofa and watch a movie" he picks up Minnie taking her downstairs. Ariana follows behind him.

"can we let the fans know i kind of want to take her for walks but don't want to do that when they don't know ive given birth" Ariana pouts. "sure we can. Can't keep her a secret forever." he smiles.

Ariana sits down and grabs her phone from her pocket. Dalton sits down next to her with his girl in his arms. "shes holding my top i don't want to break her grip" he pouts. "aww shes adorable" Ariana smiles.

(i got the photo of google)

Caption.
Arianagrande: a few days ago i gave birth to a beautiful little girl. my life when from simple to chaotic in the space of a day. ive fallen completely in love with my little girl and we are very excited for this new chapter in my life. Love you guys Ari.

"babe can you read it" Ariana hands her phone to him. Dalton reads her little paragraph and smiles "you keeping her name out of stuff" he asks "mhm for now" she smiles.

"I just think it is best right now to keep her face away from the cameras outside. Just now we can go for a walk with her" Ariana smiles posting the post. Ariana grabs her cloth noses blanket which she placed over her shoulder when she was winding Summer and gently wipes next to Summers mouth where she happened to he slobbering all over Daltons top.

"people are mad i didn't say her name" Ariana giggles. "put your phone down don't want you getting sad" Dalton looks at her. "but i like the happy comments." she pouts putting her phone down.

***
"mhm baby" Ariana hums. "am i hurting you like this" Dalton asks since he was led on her with her legs either side of him. "no its nice to just be in your arms and hold you" she mumbles against his shoulder. "its nice to hold you too" he kisses her head.

Ariana tilts his head and gives him a kiss smiling. "what you smiling at" he asks pushing some hair from her face. "I just love you and when i think about everything you have done for me you gave me a child just as much as i gave you a child. You make me happy. You make me safe and just everything about you. You were the person i was supposed to find" she beams.

"im happy you feel like that" he smiles sliding his hand into hers interlocking their fingers together. "because I feel like that too" he smiles.

However their moment soon came to an end as Minnie cried for them. Dalton climbs off Ariana letting her lean to the basket beside them and pick ip her girl. "are you hungry" Ariana asks lifting up her top.