74

"baby are you going to be okay If i pop out for a few hours" Dalton frowns as she hid her laptop from him. "Babe you know I know your working right" he chuckles "your not aloud to see its a surprise" she giggles. "okay. Just don't stress your little brain out too much while im gone okay" he leans to give her a short soft peck.

"you can stress about Minnie because you always stress about her and its cute but no stressing about work or im beating Scooters ass" he smiles walking away. "love you" she screams "love you too" he runs back into the room to give her another kiss. "babe go before she wakes up and you find it too hard to leave me with a screaming baby because you like to help calm her down" Ariana smiles looking up at him. "but kisses are the best" he pouts.

"ill miss you but you can go i promise if i end up too stressed ill call you and tell you everything" she stands up on the bed wrapping her arms around him. Dalton buried his head into her boobs and Ariana gently strokes his head. "does this hurt" he asks "no she just emptied them so they okay." she giggles. "i can tell. there not as heavy i can see the way they form" he smiles.

"are you sure your going to be okay" he asks "yes baby ill be fine" she giggles. "what if i miss Minnie too much" he pouts. "how long are you going for" "like 3 hours maybe" he shrugs.

Dalton lifts up her top making Ariana squeal getting all shy and timid around him. "whats with the no underwear" "they were annoying" "and has this girl been working out" he asks "ive been walking on the treadmill its supposed to help me strengthen my bladder apparently" she shrugs

"awww i got to see my baby hairy" he jokes "fuck off" Ariana whines. "your still perfect down there don't you worry about anything. Nothing can freak me out now i saw a baby come out of you. Still amazes me how you stretched that much. Like thats like both of my fist locked together coming o-." "alright alright I get it. Just let me be covered again please"

"okay i'm going now"

****
"Hi Dalton is everything okay" Joan asks confused letting him in. "I'm here about your daughter" he smiles just thinking about his girlfriend back at him. "what about her is she okay?" she panics.

"shes fine. more than fine. well i think scooter is on her back again but anyway" he shook his head not wanting to get too distracted "i need your help but i also need to ask as well" "mhm go on" she smiles. "I asked Edward the other day and he said yet but can i ask your daughter to marry me" He asks nervously. No ones opinion mattered more than her mothers. Her mother was a big part of their lives more than Edward but out of respect he did ask. "of course you can Dalton. You have a kid with her how could I say no"

"well when we were speaking about it something she brought up about pete made me feel the need to ask you if i could marry her. I Just felt better knowing i had spoke to her parents."

"Okay so i need your help"

****
"mummy loves you to the moon and back. More than daddy but shh don't tell him. He may get sad" Ariana smiles to Minnie who happened to be dribbling. It was amazing to watch them grow. One day they can do nothing and the next they are waving their arms about moving their head and keeping their eyes open longer.

"But i think daddy loves you more than me so its okay because i know we both love you. I have a surprise for daddy too. I wrote a song about him. I wrote it when he took you to meet his friend the other day" she explains. Ariana didn't even know why she was telling her whole story to Minnie but it made her happy and Minnie seemed to like it. Im sure she would let her know if she wasn't happy.

"okay so let hope daddy don't come home right now im going to play it for you" Ariana presses play making Minnie look up to her mama. Ariana smiles at her reaction. Minnie clearly knew that was her mums voice and it calmed her. Yet also sent her to sleep.

"yeah maybe it isn't a good idea to sing you a lullaby every time you go to sleep at night while you drink my milk" Ariana pouts gently moving her hand from her face.