50

***A few months later.***

"beautiful" Dalton whispers sat next to her gently on the bed. Ariana mumbles opening her eyes looking up at him. "i love you" she smiles "i love you too" he smiles back kissing her head. Over the last few months their relationship had taken all new heights. They officially moved in together. Originally Dalton moved out but Ariana got depressed since the man she loved wasn't always with her. So they made the decision to move in together. Not that Dalton minded he loved spending time with his girl.

"I'm going to work now beautiful. I'll be home around 4 okay" He explains to her making her nod. "go back to sleep my beautiful girl" he smiles making her close her eyes and snuggle back into the sheets.

Dalton smiles at her leaving her peacefully on the bed as he left their room leaving the bedroom door open slightly to let her animals in an out. Before he grabbed his car keys and headed out for work.

A few hours later Ariana woke up again. She pouts as she wasn't used to waking up alone. Well not without Dalton anyway. She had Toulouse Myron and Coco with her. "good morning my babies" Ariana smiles giving them cuddles.

Ariana climbed off the bed walking into the bathroom to have a wash and brush her teeth before getting changed.

****
Ariana looks at her phone and smiles seeing her baby want to face-time her. "hey beautiful" Dalton smiles "Hey, hows your day going?" she asks making her cup of tea ready for her going back up to do some work. "well boring because i'm not with you and work is boring" he pouts. "aww baby." Ariana giggles

"what about you any inspiration"  He asks making her shake her head. "no no not really" Ariana shook her head. "aww baby. Something will come to you" he smiles. "I know it will. I guess my head just isn't with it today. May just stop working today instead of producing something shit" she shrugs.

They spent the next hour on face-time with each other. Since Dalton was on his Lunch break, he had time to talk. This has become something normal. When Dalton was in the office he would face time her through out the day to see her smile. The smile he loved.

"i love you so much baby ill be home in a few hours" he smiles blowing her a kiss. Ariana catches it smiling "I love you too"

*****
Ariana sighs sitting on the bathroom floor with a pregnancy test in her hand. She had missed her period and the first thing that came into her mind was this. She didn't know if she even wanted to take the test. She was scared.

She sighs putting off the cap at the end. She had read they she needed to take several tests which is why she had 5 ready to use. But of course she didn't have that much pee in her.

She placed the cap on the 3 that she took and placed them upside down as she waited for them to change. Her leg bouncing not really knowing what to expect.

She turned them over after 3 minuted which seemed to take a lifetime. negative.. negative... positive. By the end of all 5 tests they read negative... negative... positive... negative.. negative.

Ariana looked at the test again beginning to get upset. This was confusing for her since more came back negative but the one positive test scared her.

She left the tests on the side before going down to get a drink of water. Now all she had to do was wait for Dalton to come home.