27

"i think we need to clean up" Dalton chuckles seeing the mess they made. "I think we need to get clean first" looking at them both. "we cant the cookies are still cooking" he chuckles. Ariana nods grabbing he brush and beginning to sweep the floor. While Dalton washed up the sides. "do you have a mop bucket" he asks "yes i do" she rolls her eyes "in there" she smiles pointing to the door making him nod. "oh shit you have a fancy one" he smiles "its a spin mop whats fancy about it" she rolls her eyes as he fills it up and mopped the floor for her. He gets the cookies out the oven placing them on the side.

"i'll race you to the shower" Dalton laughs making Ariana pout jumping on his back. "we will share" she rolls her eyes. "i literally only had a bath like an hour ago" she pouts "yeah but that was more to relax than to get clean" he carries her up to the bathroom placing her down.

Dalton turns on the shower getting two towels out for them before getting undressed and climbing into the shower. Ariana climbs in after him wrapping her arms around him. "its a good job you have a big shower he smiles getting her hair wet so he could get the egg he cracked on her.

Ariana grabs the shampoo placing a blob on her hand before massaging it into her hair. "get clean and stop watching me" She giggles rising her hair. Dalton smiles at her grabbing his soap and washing all the flour that was on his boy and considering he was topless it has stuck to him. Where as Ariana had his hoodie on so she wasn't that messy.

"okay since this boy wont get clean with me in here and im finished im leaving you alone" Ariana smiles leaning up to give her a kiss. "no baby" he holds onto her. "I'll be in the bedroom and wait for you" she smiles making him nod watching her petite body walk away.

Ariana walks into her closet which was clean since Aaron put everything away when she trashed her room the other day. She decided she wanted to get dressed up so she picked out a skirt and a lace body suit and got changed.

"baby where are you" Dalton asks "in the closet" Ariana replies making him walk in. "mhm whats the occasion" he asks looking at her outfit. "I don't know thought I would treat you into seeing me in some actual clothes not a hoodie or something" she giggles.

"you have some sexy stuff you never wear" he says grabbing a dress. "I know. I just like to be comfy, i hate getting dressed up hate it so much" she pouts before dragging him out her closer so he would stop looking at her clothes.

"can i get back in bed yet" she asks "nope were going to eat cookies" he tells her picking her up from the bed and carrying her downstairs. "what you cooking for me tonight" Ariana asks looking up at him. "I was thinking a curry" he looks down at her "I like the sound of that as long as you don't make it hot" Ariana smiles taking a cookie off the plate and shoving it into her mouth. 

"your like a little baby sometimes" he chuckles "hey" she whines "i like my food leave me alone"

******
"baby our meal is ready" He smiles to her. "okay" She climbs off the bed taking his hand. Dalton smiles twirling her around making her smile. "I never knew someone could make me this happy" Dalton smiles "i'm glad i make you happy because you make me happy" she smiles sitting on the chair.

"this looks so nice" Ariana smiles as he handed her a plate. "I gave you a lot I don't expect you to be able to finish it all" He explains "good because I'm only little" she giggles as be sat down pulling his chair in.

"what are the red bits in yours" she asks "some sort of tomato seasoning but I don't want to have to rush you to a hospital so I made you it without the tomato's" he smiles. "yay my boyfriend don't want to kill me" Ariana cheers making him chuckle.

_____
was going to update again last night because y'all commented but my wattpad was playing up.