47

Dalton woke up and looked to the side where his girl. I repeat his girl was sleeping next fo her. Toulouse curled next to her butt and Myron by her head. They even has coco and Strauss but they were on the bean bags in the room. He had to share his girl.

It made him chuckle to find her hand on his chest. "Toulouse wake mummy up" Dalton whispers making Toulouse growl at him making him pouts. He guessed Toulouse was hating him today.

Dalton climbs off the bed leaving his girl to sleep since someone didn't want her to wake up. Who also happened to be at his feet. "I guess you want food" as he wags his tail.

It wasn't long after he had fed Toulouse and her other doggies since they heard food. That he heard the cry from his baby. "Baby" she cries.

Dalton walks up to her room and looks at her. Only getting a whine out of her and her making grabby hands for him. Dalton happily walks over to her picking her up from the bed and holding her. "good morning beautiful" he smiles kissing her cheek since she had snuggled her head into his neck. "did you sleep okay" He asks rubbing her back getting a nod from her. "you sleepy" he asks getting a nod again.

"want me to shut up" He asks "mhm" she mums. Dalton nods just holding her. She was like his baby. "morning" she finally spoke. "good morning angel. Do you want a coffee" he asks "mhm" she nods. "my boobs hurt" Ariana pouts. "aww baby" he frowns. "whats the date" she mumbles "well your birthday is tomorrow so that makes it the 25th" he chuckles kissing her head. "im not due this is no fair" she whines.

"drink your coffee grumpy butt" he hands her the cup. Ariana pouts taking a sip looking at him sadly. "love you" "i love you too"

"well we need to head to your apartment today because we are meeting your family there" he explains. "mhm I can deal with that" she nods.

"my sleep baby" he smiles rubbing her back. "was I up late last night" she asks confused. "No you passed out at about 11:30." he smiles. "so i watched you sleep for a bit because your adorable" he smiles. "11:30 is early" she moans. "i know. For you it is."

All of a sudden Ariana woke up and had rather a lot of energy. "i love you i love you i love you" Ariana smiles kissing his lips over and over again. "I love you too. Now your my happy baby i like it" he nods.

"what do you want to do in the space of now and  when we have to leave" Dalton asks. "get ready. and just cuddle. Its not like were going to be able to cuddle like we normally do tonight with my family around" She rolls her eyes. "we can cuddle in bed" he chuckles. "mhm we can but we cannot be too affectionate towards each other." she smiles making him nod.

"okay so shower or bath" he asks "shower with you" Ariana asks him. "of course."

He carries them both up to the bathroom and placed her on the counter. Ariana giggles to herself as he turned on the shower. "what you giggling at" he asks. "Ive been in your arms since I woke up" she smiles.
"mhm you sure have. I like you close" he smiles walking over and giving her a kiss.

Dalton gently lifts the top over her head and pulled down her shorts. "aww baby" He pouts "what" she asks confused looking down. "you have a bruise" he pouts. "i know i hit my hip on the edge of the table yesterday when we were being cute" she chuckles. "aww my poor baby" he pouts.

Dalton unchanged before taking his girls hand and helping her into the shower. "i would laugh if someone came here now" Dalton chuckles "I fucking wouldn't" she pouts. "no one is seeing your dick thats mine" she looks up to him. "since when did you own it" he asks wiggling his eye brows chuckling at the fact she was more bothered about them seeing him naked than her. "since I named it" she sticks her tongue out.

Dalton grabs her shampoo and squirts a blob onto his hand before massaging it into her head. He liked how Ariana was not confident enough around him to be stood naked in front of him. Normally when they showered together she hooked her self around him hiding herself.

"cover your eyes baby" he smiles as he moves her into the water again. Ariana smiles covering her eyes as he gently rinsed it out. "your hair is getting long" he smiles. "im glad" she smiles. "I hated when it was short because its s curly mess" she giggles.

"your my curly mess" he smiles kissing her cheek making her smile. "my turn to clean you" she jumps. "do i need to sit down now" he asks making Ariana nod. "your tiny girlfriend need to reach" she giggles making him nod sitting on the floor. Ariana kneels over his legs rubbing in the shampoo.

"you made me sit down for you to sit on me" he chuckles. "yeah duh need to be able to see your beautiful face at all times. I can't have to looking at my pussy" she states. "alright alright" he raises his arms making her giggle.

"my handsome man" she smiles giggling at his soapy hair. "love you cutie" he smiles "love you more" she gives him a kiss. Dalton pulls her down and they led in the shower just cuddling. "we fun" she giggles. "we sure are" he nods.

*****

okay okay im crying 😭😭😭