24

"Dalton" Ariana cries making his head snap up seeing her in complete tears. He stands up from his phone muting them so his family couldn't hear them. "baby what happened" Dalton asks rubbing her back.  He picks up his phone unmuting them. "I'll call you back soon" he tells his family before ending the call.

"I lost" She sobs "i lost Malcolms ring" she cries "okay shhh we will find it" he rubs her back kissing her head. "okay so when did you last have it" he asks shuffling with her to the kitchen to get her some water to calm her down slightly.

"I took it off when you were giving me a massage" She sniffs wiping her eyes. "okay so it has to be in the bedroom" he picks her up letting her wrap her self around him before he started to walk up the stairs to her bedroom.

"okay you trashed the room" he pouts seeing the mess. "lets go get Aaron to come help us look for it okay" he suggests making her nod. He gently places her to the floor before walking to find Aaron.

"Aaron can you come help us find Malcolms ring" Aaron asks making him nod climbing off his bed and following him to the bedroom. Aaron was shocked when he saw the state of the bedroom. He had known her a long time and had never seen her room like this.

"what if i lost lost it" she sniffs breaking downs in floods of tears again. "Ari. You haven't left the house it has to be in the house somewhere" Aaron explains beginning to put her stuff away. If they were going to find this ring the room had to be cleaner.

Dalton walks into the bathroom checking in there since this was where she was before he gave her the massage. He opens the cabinet putting her bubble bath and bath bombs away and he saw it. He picks it up taking it out to her.

"Here you go" he smiles handing her the ring. "thank you" Ariana hugs him. "now should we clean up the mess" Dalton asks making Ariana look around. "nope" she shakes her head. "im still sad cleaning is the last thing on my mind" she leaves the bedroom.

"you go Ill clean this up for you" Aaron tells him making Dalton nod going after his girlfriend. The last thing he wanted was her to hideaway when she was sad about loosing her best friend. He finds her cuddled up into a ball in the corner of the room. He walks over to her sitting next to her.

"shhh its okay to cry baby" He rubs her back. "I'm sorry you don't need this" she wipes her eyes "stop now. Your feeling are valid. I'm your boyfriend and what do boyfriends do support you through stuff." He tells her looking at her. "no one should ever cry alone ever. I may not know exactly what your going through because I have never lost a best friend especially one you dated for two years" he takes her hand. Ariana looks up at him. Her insides were screaming that she loved Dalton since he was being nothing but supportive. "it was a year and 10 months actually" she sticks her tongue out at him. "you can talk to me about it when ever you want. It doesn't bother me you being upset about him or wearing his clothes because I know it makes you feel closer to him" he places a kiss to her head.

Ariana cuddles her self into him crying into his neck. While he gently rubbed her back. "it's going to be okay"

****
"how you feeling now beautiful" Dalton asks sitting next to her at her work set up. "I have a headache from crying so much" she pouts leaning her head on his shoulder. "aww baby" he pouts kissing the top of her head. "think i need a break." Ariana stands up. "i may go and shower." She frowns "but then you just came and sat with me."

"ill be here when you finish your shower" He smiles at her. "I don't know you might decide you want to mess with me snd go hide" she folds her arms looking at him. "I won't I promise" he tells her giving her a kiss. "you can have a shower and then we will cuddle on the bed just me and you" he smiles "i like that idea" she nods.

"i'll sit on the bed waiting for you" he smiles walking with her to the bedroom. "thank you for being here for me" she looks up at him. "anything for you" he smiles leaning down to give her a kiss.

_____
i feel like every now and then im going to make her sad because i want to show his supportive side as well.