82

Dalton walks into the bedroom and found Ariana in tears on the bed. "Ari" he gently speaks up walking over to sit on the bed next to him. "I hate arguing with you" she rests her head onto his knee. Dalton gently brushes his fingers through her hair. "I hate it too. I love you too much to argue with you." he pouts.

"We can Have the wedding of your dreams baby. If it makes you happy. I would hate myself forever If we couldn't get something for the wedding because of the budget. My family may be pissed but your happiness is all that matters when it comes to our weddings" he leans down to kiss her head.

Ariana shuffles up into his arms holding onto him. "i love you" she sniffs. "I love you too my angel" he smiles moving her head so he was able to kiss her lips. Ariana smiles into the kiss which made him smile. "we make each other so happy" she beams "mhm we sure do" he nods

Ariana pulls her self our of Daltons grip and climbs into bed. "tired" "mhm" she nods. Dalton crawls into bed next to her and pulls her into his arms. "sleep well my angel"

However it wasn't long before he was woke up to Ariana kicking him and moving around in her sleep. He turns on the light and gently shook her away. Ariana lets out a scream jumping into his arms. "hey hey your okay. im here" he coos rubbing her back.

Ariana holds onto him having a tight grip onto his top. "want to talk" he asks rubbing her back. He feels her shake her head making him nod kissing her head. Ariana tugs on his top making him take it off. Ariana wanted to feel his skin. "i love you" she sobs "i love you too angel"

"want some water" he asks "no don't leave me" she cries. "its okay you can have mine" he reaches to the side and picks it up and hands it to her. Ariana shook her head making him open it up and set it to her lips helping her drink it.

Ariana climbs off his knee leaving the bedroom. To which Dalton followed her to ensure she was okay. But worked out she was only going to see her daughter. "shes a cutie" she smiles through her tears. "she sure is baby" he nods.

"i hope she doesn't mind that her mama is fucked up" she pouts. "your not fucked up baby" he frowns giving her a hug. "come on lets leave her sleep before we wake her up and cause you to get more upset" he suggests leading her out the room.

"I'm scared for when I close my eyes can we stay awake" she asks "mhm if thats going to make you feel better" he nods.

He scoops her up into his arms carrying her to the bedroom and sitting up with her laptop and putting Harry potter on just because it was her favourite and it would cheer her up. "love you" she mumbles "love you too angel alway" he gently holds her as she snuggled her self into him.

*****
"baby can we talk about last night" Dalton asks walking into the kitchen where she was stuffing her face with a salad. "hey its good to see you eating good food again" he smiles making Ariana smile. "what you want to talk about" she asks looking up. "your nightmare"

"you wouldn't understand if i told you." she shook her head "babe. I'm marrying you if its something that upsets you I want to know. I may not fully understand but i want to be here for you" he walks over to her and wraps his arms around her petite body. Ariana looks up to him and kisses his chin too lazy to try reach his lips.

"I had flashbacks like that night" she squints her eyes shaking back bad thoughts. "Malcolm" he asks as she shook her head again. "what happened in manchester?" he questions not wanting bring it up if it wasn't that and she nodded.

"oh baby girl" he rubs her back. "I could hear the screams in my head it was horrible. I'm sorry" she frowns shaking her head. It was one thing she never talked about ever with anyone but her mum.

"they will be proud of you baby." he smiles lightly making her smile. "I hope ive done them all proud" "you sure have" he nods. "i'm okay now baby i promise" she holds him tighter. "you sure your holding me pretty tight" he asks.

"mhm just love your cuddles so much" "i love your cuddles too. They are the best from small people and my small queen her is excellent at making me feel happy" he smiles making Ariana stick her tongue out at him. "what was that for i was being nice" he whines.

"don't know just felt like it" she shrugs.

"promise me when your sad you talk with me no matter what it is. I don't want you to struggle alone" "okay baby"

——
also how many people would want a book 2.