76

"Ari baby" Dalton shakes her making Ariana open her eyes. "Minnie needs you baby" he kisses her head handing her to Ariana. "what time is it" Ariana mumbles lifting up her top feeding Minnie. "4am" he yawns. "ohhh she made it longer tonight" Ariana smiles at her girl sucking away. "i will miss them when she is able to sleep through" Ariana pouts. "just shh and feed" Dalton kisses her head. "Don't wake yourself up too much" he mumbles waiting for her to finish and taking Minnie back to bed.

"goodnight Minnie I love you" Dalton places kiss to her head before walking back to Ariana. "your still awake" he asks climbing into bed next to her "mhm were in this together remember" she smiles cuddling herself into him. "you just wanted cuddles"

"shh" she shushes him making him kiss her head.

****
"Hey babe" Dalton smiles walking into the bathroom. "okay i thought Minnie was asleep" He asks confused seeing Minnie in her chair next to her mother while her mama was in the bath. "yeah you were on a work call so i had to put her somewhere since she woke up" Ariana smiles.

"can I take you on a date tonight" he asks "we have a child" she looks at him and then down to Minnie. "let me finish geez" "here at home." he asks "mhm i can do that. It fits in with being a mum so im okay" She smiles making him smile. "couldn't take you away from being the best mummy in the world to this girl could i" he gasps picking her up from her chair. "i think you would hate me forever" "mhm i would" she nods.

"okay but you have to get dressed up" he adds. "okay i can do that." she nods. "want me to take the little one out to give you some time without having to stress on her." "please. I think she is getting bored" Ariana giggles.

"come on you i think mummy deserves some time alone without you" he asks carrying her out the room.

"Im going to propose to your mummy tonight" he smiles holding his girl who happened to still be wide awake. "i hope she says yes so i can make her my wife and we can live like a happy family".

****
"babe" Ariana pouts. "yes" he asks looking up at her.
"I cut my leg shaving" "oh baby" he pouts standing up and getting her a plaster. "aww your cute" "always"

"you shave down there" he asks "no i wax that jusy not up to it yet" she shrugs. "why don't you get someone to come and do it. I know your frustrated by it. I'm not dumb" he rubs her back. "Yeah maybe. Just sometimes myself doesn't fit into caring for Minnie" Ariana yawns. "i know sweetheart I know. I would do it for you but i would be too scared of hurting you and it would make you feel uncomfortable" he kisses her head. "i love you" she mumbles "i love you too. Why dont you go have a nap" "but ive left you with Minnie all morning because you wanted me to have time alone. And i want to play with my girl" "your baby is still a little too young to be having play time. She just likes to sleep" he holds her tighter.

"together forever" she mumbles against his chest. "your a cutie" he smiles lifting her up. "your the best girlfriend ever. I hope you know that" "mhm i do. only because i know i make you happy" "very happy"

"im going to wax you made me think about it now" she whines climbing down and walking away. Dalton shakes his head heading into the kitchen to grab some water.

"DALTON" Ariana calls around 10 minutes making him pick Minnie up from the basket and carrying her up the stairs to the bedroom. "yes" he asks smiling at her in pink shorts. "I want Minnie to empty my boobs" Ariana giggles making him nod handing her over.

"dont be sad baby" she frowns looking up. "im not sad" he asks confused. "come here give your girl a kiss" she pouts her lips making him happily walk over and give her a kiss. "hey don't you be kicking daddy away from me" Ariana pouts down to Minnie.

"okay shes mummys girl don't mess with this girl about food" he chuckles.