67

"i want Dalton" Ariana whines to her mum. Dalton had gone to make sure his hand was okay. "I'm here baby" Dalton smiles walking back in making Ariana smile. "did i break your hand" Ariana asks "no you just got my bone to crack" he smiles. "they took our girl to go get weighed and checked over" Ariana pouts.

"they have to make sure she is okay" Dalton smiles climbing onto the bed to give her a cuddle. Ariana smiles holding him tightly. "when am i allowed to leave" Ariana asks "in a few hours" Dalton rubs her back.

"your baby girl is healthy and weights 5lb 7oz" The nurse smiles bringing back their little girl. "is that good" Ariana asks "she is a 2 pound under the weight for how far you were but she is healthy and happy" she smiles handing her to Ariana. "it looks like she stopped growing when she was ready"

"looks like she follows after you already" Dalton smiles. "can you name her" Joan asks "we have but we are going to tell the whole family when we are together. Which is later today" Ariana smiles.

"okay well if your happy for me to leave you alone ill go home and see you later" Joan asks "mhm were good" Ariana smiles.

"Honestly baby I think she looks more like a Summer" Ariana looks at him. "Me too." He nods. "Summer it is then" Ariana asks "Summer Grande Gomez" He asks "mhm" she nods.

****
Ariana sat down on the sofa and lifted up her top taking her girl out the carseat and getting her to latch onto her nipple. "need help" Dalton asks "no i think shes got it" Ariana smiles "I can feel her sucking so i guess she has found it this time"

Dalton nodded going upstairs and running a bath for Ariana. He grabs his phone out of his pocket and called Joan. "Dalton is everything okay" Joan asks "Everything is fine. I was wondering if you would do something for me" He asks adding some bubbles to the water. "of course what you need" Joan asks. "I ordered some flowers for Ariana and My mums not able to pick them up for me will you pick them up and bring them when you come" Dalton asks "of course send me the place" Joan replies ending the call.

Dalton smiles going to get Ariana. Ariana looks up to Dalton and he gently took his daughter out of her arms. "go up to our bathroom and relax and clean your self off" he asks "okay" Ariana stands up walking to the bathroom and smiling.

She took off her clothes climbing into the bath. Dalton follows her in and sat on the floor with Summer in his arms. "do I have any thick pads in that draw or am o using thinner ones for tonight" Ariana asks making Dalton look. "you have 2 more thick ones left" he looks at her "okay" she nods.

Dalton looks down to Summer and smiles at her sound asleep in his arms. "want your hair washing beautiful" he asks "i do but your so happy holding her so its okay" she smiles. "shes asleep baby i can help" Dalton smiles going to put her in the Moses basket.

He comes back into the bathroom picking up the shampoo and placing a blob onto his hand before massaging it into her hair and rinsing it out and doing the sane with the conditioner.

"Here is to a new chapter" he smiles helping her out the bath. "I'm so excited for this next chapter" she smiles wrapping her self into a towel. "we have to introduce her to my dogs. Especially Toulouse. We need to know how they will react" Ariana tells Dalton. "I hope Toulouse doesn't snap at her" he pouts helping Ariana into some clothes. 

"i think its best if I have hold of her first" Ariana takes her. "let Toulouse and Myron out first" Ariana asks making Dalton nod. Ariana went and sat down holding her little one.

Toulouse runs out jumping onto the sofa and looks at the tiny baby in his mummy's arms. Toulouse sits down  kissing her head. "aww that is very nice" Ariana smiles stroking her boy. Where as Myron just cuddled at her feet.

"aww cute" Dalton smiles seeing them all.

***
do i change her name to minnie?