68

"what time are our family coming" Ariana asks looking to Dalton. "they said in the next hour" he smiles making her nod. "have you been on social media yet" Ariana asks looking at here handsome man. "no not really. Just been wanted to make sure you two are okay and ignore what everyone else has to say" he smiles kissing her cheek. "i need the toilet can you hold her" Ariana asks handing his daughter to him. "of course." he smiles. Ariana stood up and walked to the bathroom and sat on the toilet.

Meanwhile Dalton heard the door so he stood up fixing his little ones position in his arms and walking to the door. He gently opens the door and Verna, Hector, Tori and Dakota were all stood there smiling. "aww" Verna smiles. "BABE" Ariana calls. "damn this girl can't go pee alone" he chuckles walking to find her. "whats wrong" he asks. "it hurts to pee" she whines. "babe you have to let it out" he pouts shifting around so he could hold her hand.

Ariana washes her hands before taking summer for a second while Dalton washed his. "can i have her back" he pouts "of course" she smiles handing her back Dalton smiles. "i know she is safe in your arms don't know how i feel about putting her down right now.

"Hi" Ariana smiles to Daltons family. "Hey" Tori hugs her "Tori be carful shes just had a baby" Verna rolls her eyes. "can I hold my grandchild" She asks "of course" Dalton smiles handing her over. "now off Ariana i want to hug her" Dalton asks making Tori let go.

Dalton wraps his arms around Ariana and she smiles into his chest. Dalton tilts her head up leaning down to give her a kiss. Ariana smiles pulling away a little embarrassed. They never really had special kisses in front of their family. "ill go let them in" Ariana smiles walking to the door.

"CONGRATULATIONS" Frankie screams which followed by summer screaming. "thanks a lot dumbass" Ariana slaps him. "did you ride in the same car" she asks her mum and dad. "no" Joan shook her head.

Ariana walks back over to Dalton and he hands her Summer. Ariana lifts up her top and helps her girl. "babe she wont do it again" Ariana moans. "sit down" he says making her sit on the sofa. "want us to leave the room" Frankie asks "no its okay" Ariana smiles.

Dalton walks behind the sofa and helping Summer find her mums nipple. "she got it" he asks making her nod. "she'll get used to latching onto this side" he smiles "i hope"

"anyone want a drink" Dalton asks "ill do it" Frankie stands up. "you sit down and enjoy your first day as a daddy" Frankie smiles taking everyones order. He sits down next to Ariana wrapping an arm around her side.

"did it hurt" Tori asks "hurt like hell" Ariana replies. "but it was so worth it" she smiles down to Summer.

****
"babe can i talk with you" Dalton asks "mhm of course" Ariana smiles looking up. "ive been thinking" he takes her hand making Ariana panic. "The name Summer just isn't cutting it for me. Can we change her name" he asks nervously. "to" Ariana asks. "Minnie-Rose" he asks "WAIT WHAT" Ariana screams "shit sorry baby" she frowns helping her girl attach to her nipple again. "why did you just think of this" She kicks him. "of course we can change her name to Minnie" Ariana smiles. "

"I think we should put her to bed" Dalton smiles watching Ariana nurse her girl "but I don't want to" Ariana pouts looking up to her man. "you can't hold her forever princess" He sits next to her. "i can" she nods "come on you need to try get some rest too. Then tomorrow we get to hold her all over again" he beams sitting next to her.

"okay when she finishes nursing" she smiles.

Ariana stands up patting her girls back carrying her to the bedroom and changing her nappy. "has she pooped yet" Dalton asks "no" Ariana shakes her head putting her into a clean night suit.

"I don't want to put her down" Ariana pouts standing over her Moses basket next to the bed. "she will still be here in a few hours when you wake up to nurse her again" he rubs her back. "okay" Ariana pouts placing her down.

Ariana wraps her arms around Dalton as he began to rub her back in gentle circles. Toulouse runs in jumping onto the bed cuddling in a ball next to Minnie. "i think he wants to protect her baby" he smiles "mhm" she nods.

"keep my baby safe" she looks at Toulouse.

Dalton scoops Ariana up into his arms carrying her out the bedroom and down to the kitchen. "are the flowers for me" she asks going to her feet walking over to then. "mhm" She smiles looking at them.

"who are they off" she asks looking for the note. She finds it and smiles.

Thank you for giving me a daughter. I love you D x

Ariana looks up with tears in her eyes. "i love you" she jumps onto him. "please never let me go" she sobs into his neck. "never"

"what would you like to eat gorgeous" "i fancy a salad" making him nod opening the fridge and looking to see what they had. "am I making this with you in my arms" he asks "mhm" she hums. Dalton nods grabbing a bowl.

"me sleepy" she yawns. "your eating first" he places her down on the chair and places the bowl in front of her. Ariana whines at the loss of contact from her baby. "you can have my arms back when you have eaten. don't get upset" he pouts kissing her head.

Quarantine 🖤 Ariana and DaltonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara