41

Ariana groans walking into the bedroom. She was trying to be the nice girlfriend and not the annoying girlfriend by letting him sleep but she had left him to sleep for house and little miss was getting bored. She climbs onto the bed jumping. "wake up" Ariana whines. Dalton opens his eyes and looks at her. Ariana falls down to her butt as she sees his eyes were open.

"are we in an annoying girlfriend mood today" He asks taking her hand. "i was trying to be nice and let you sleep but you wasn't waking up and I was bored" Ariana pouts climbing back under the sheets and snuggling him.

"what time did you wake up" he asks rubbing her back. "7" Ariana smiles "oh you let me sleep till 10 before you got bored. Thats sweet" he smiles kissing her head.

"so what we doing today" He asks "I have some promo to do for rain on me" Ariana looks at him. "okay im interested" he looks at her "well i need someone to hold some water over my head so you can do it if you want" Ariana looks at him. "sure why not" he smiles.

"does this mean were having your friend here" he asks "mhm is that okay" Ariana asks "of course" he nods.

****
The rest of morning consisted of them both cuddling and getting ready for the day. Dalton showered while Ariana had a bath. Dalton suggested a shower together but came to the compromise she would have a bath.

They were currently in the kitchen together. Ariana smiles looking into Daltons eyes as she sat on the counter. Ariana was getting lost in her own little world before Dalton kisses her. Ariana wraps her arms around him kissing him back. "okay love birds thats enough making out" Fredo rolls his eyes.

Ariana pulls away smirking at her boyfriend. "okay so i'm going to go set the camera up" Fredo smiles "okay. I'll follow" Ariana smiles jumping down from the counter. Dalton followed Ariana. Ariana lifts up her skirt showing him a good view off her ass. "babe" Dalton moans "my girlfriend is a tease" he grumbles under his breath making Ariana giggle.

"okay so Dalton you have to hold this above the umbrella"  Fredo smiles making him nod standing on the edge of the bathtub while Ariana sat on the edge.

"babe your getting me wet your not supposed to be aim for the umbrella" Ariana squeals as she feels the water trickle down her back. "wouldn't be the first time" He smirks at her making Ariana throw a near by shampoo bottle at him.

"can you two now dismiss your sexual frustration for an hour" Fredo asks shaking his head at the loved up couple on front of him.

"are we done" Ariana asks making Fredo nod after filming the last bit. Dalton jumps down running away from them. Ariana jumps out the bath running after him.

"I want cuddles" Ariana giggles jumping over the sofa and holding on to him. Her legs wrapping around his waist. Dalton uses one hand to cup her bum and the other to hold her back protectively. "so whats it like leaving with this high maintenance girl" Fredo asks "everyone says that and I honestly don't find her that much hard work." He admits.

"me ex was much harder work than this one and she wasn't a pop star" Dalton rolls his eyes. Ariana looks up to him and smiles kissing his cheek.

"better he no funny business tonight" Fredo looks at them. "my house my rules" Ariana states. "If i could I would walk around naked all day clothes are uncomfortable. However this boy disagrees" Ariana pouts looking at Dalton.

***
Ariana climbs into bed and Dalton gets in next to her "are you okay baby you seem a little pissed off" Dalton asks cuddling her. "everyone just thinks I want sex with you and I really don't. Obviously we are touchy feely with one another but it doesn't always lead to sex. It just pisses me off" Ariana sighs.

"cuddles and stuff are so much better" she adds. "Ignore them baby. You know what happens in this relationship. You know what were like. Your friends just want to wind you up" he pecks her bead.

Dalton pulls Ariana's body into his and Ariana snuggles into him. "love you baby" Ariana mumbles into his chest. "i love you too"

***
i go back to work on Wednesday 😭😭😭
so here is another chapter for u hope you enjoy.