35

"how you feeling" Dalton asks gently messing with her natural hair which she had straightened and put into a pony to make it look some what tidy. "like shit" she pouts puffing out her cheek making Dalton's heart melt. He loved when she puffed out her cheeks. It always made him feel warm. He loved her goofy side.

Dalton gently lifts up her teeshirt which happened to be his teeshirt but he didn't care, she loved to wear he stuff and he gently takes the hot water bottle of making her let out a small whine. Before he gently began to massage her little stomach.

"I'm sorry you have to be here to witness this" Ariana frowns looking up at him. "Don't be sorry for being a woman who has periods baby. Its nothing to be ashamed of" he places a gently kiss to her head.

"are your family mad because they haven't met me yet" Ariana asks looking up at him bursting into a smile as he was smiling down at her with his cute smile and adorable face. "If it wasn't for covid probably yes but no not really they just said soon" he smiles at her making her nod "What if they hate me" Ariana pouts sitting up slightly. "if my sister hates you i will be mad because she loved you. My mum and dad will be okay" he rubs her back. "but i'm nearly 27 and your 24" she pouts "and what has age got to do with it now" he asks raising an eye. "if anything you know much stuff about life" he shrugs making her giggle.

"i need to pee" she climbs off the bed walking into the bedroom. Dalton smiles at how loved up he was. Ariana comes back climbing back into bed. "do you want something to eat" he asks. "salad" she beams. Dalton smiles climbing off the bed and picking her up. "come on then ill make you some salad" he smiles carrying her downstairs.

Dalton grabs some lettuce cutting it up and places it into a bowl. He adds some cucumber and onions and other healthy foods before dressing it with some dressing and handing it to her. "you make the best salads" she grins at him. "im glad my baby likes them." he smiles getting her a glass of water.

"your the best" she gave him a cheesy grim with a mouthful making him chuckle. "your the cutest girl in this earth" he smiles.

Ariana stands up putting her bowl in the sink and wrapping her arms around Dalton. "cuddle me"'she whines as he didn't hug back. "not until you drink your water" he tells her making he huff grabbing the glass and drinking before wrapping her arms back around him. Dalton smiles hugging her back. "I don't want you becoming sick" he kisses her head.

"can I go nap" she mumbles against him. "sure. you don't have to ask what to do baby." he rubs her back. "i dont want to leave you bored" she frowns looking up at him. "if you want to sleep you can sleep. Your feeling down because you feel horrible. I don't want you feeling like that" he pouts picking her up again and taking her back to bed.

"I mean Toulouse says you cannot sleep" he chuckles "he likes his mamas spot on the bed" Ariana smiles standing to her feed and giving her baby a cuddle. "mummy loves you" Ariana coos giving him loads of kisses.

Ariana climbs into bed and Toulouse cuddled into her making Dalton heart explode with love. This was the cutest thing he had ever saw. He bends down to Ariana placed a kiss to her head making Toulouse growl at him. "okay you can have you mummy" he raises his hand leaving them to nap together.