64

okay i couldn't help myself im gonna stop.
*** little time jump. 32 weeks pregnant****

"Dalton" Ariana whispers gently tapping his shoulder. "whats up beautiful" he mumbles. "I can't sleep our girl is giving me a hard time" she pouts. "come her" he sits up slightly patting his lap. Ariana shuffles her self into his lap. "Ow mind my boobs" Ariana gasps. "Shit Im sorry I forgot" he kisses her head.

"I'm so tired but Im just in a lot of pain" she sighs "8 more weeks baby and then you won't be pregnant. anymore" he rubs her back in gentle circles. "thats so soothing" she smiles into his chest. Something she loved about Dalton right now was that he was willing to drop everything to come be by her side and help her. He didn't want her putting herself at risk causing their baby to be hurt. There was plenty of times when he had woke up with her at 3 am and made her a whole 3 course meal because she was hungry. Or bathed her. even helped her shave when she needed that little extra help.

"your boobs giving you a hard time" he asks making her nod. "can I try something" he asks "will it hurt" she asks "i guess but it might help" he smiles making her nod. "well while i go get what i need do you want a drink or anything" he asks "just some fresh water please" she smiles climbing off his lap.

He came back up a few minutes later and Ariana smiles at him. "take your top off baby girl" he smiles making her lift it over her head and lay down.

"if it gets too painful tell me to stop okay" he asks making her nod. Dalton gently placed his hands on her boobs gently rubbing them. He googled it the other day since he was getting frustrated that he wasn't able to help her with the pain.

"babe now you made milk come out my breasts" Ariana whines covering her head. "mhm i know this is the whole point. their in pain because no one is eating from them so your congested" he explains "damn you did your research" she giggles making him nod. "also this gets worse when your breast feeding for a while" he adds.

"yay me" she laughs.

Dalton look up at his girl and smiles at her falling into a slumber. He shakes his head smiling at her. "i love you goodnight" he kisses her head before climbing off the bed to wash his hands.

****
"mmmm good morning" Ariana mumbles rolling into Dalton's side. "good morning" "how you feeling"

"I feel great" she beams "thats goo to hear" he plants a soft kiss to her lips. Ariana smiles kissing him back of course.

"are you two awake" Joan asks behind the door "we are" Ariana calls making Joan enter the room. "Hi mum" Ariana smiles up at her. "good morning baby girl" Dalton kisses Ariana's bump. "ignore me" He adds. "I don't want to ignore these cute moments they will be over soon" Ariana pouts. It was now a routine. He said good morning to Ariana, checked how she was doing and then he went to speak to his little girl.

"i brought you some baby stuff. I couldn't help but buy you some things" Joan beams "thanks mum" Ariana smiles. "any names yet" Joan asks "we have thrown some around but we don't know yet" Dalton smiles. "want some breakfast baby" He asks Ariana "i don't get to say no so sure" Ariana looks at him. "ill be back" he climbs off the bed.

"you okay" Joan asks "mhm just tired of carrying this bump around now. I just want to meet her" Ariana pouts. "not long now baby" Joan rubs her back. "I'm going to go pee" Ariana stands up from the bed walking to the bathroom.

Joan walks downstairs and Dalton smiles at her. "Have you two had a falling out" Joan asks "no she screams at me a few times but I never fight her back because shes pregnant and i know she doesn't mean any of it" Dalton smiles "i think shes just tired. She was awake last night in pain" He pouts.

Ariana walks down and comes and sits on a chair. "baby" she holds her arms out. Dalton looks at her and walks over to her. Ariana wraps his arms around him. "you okay beautiful" he rubs her back. "mhm" she nods against his chest. "me want cuddles" she smiles "we can do that but you need to eat" he smiles handing her a bowl of fruit. Ariana smiles picking up the fork and tucking in.