93

The day before.

Dalton smiles rolling over to face Ariana who was asleep next to him. He lifts himself up looking at the time before laying back down and wrapping his arm around Ariana and resting his hand on her back beginning to lightly trace his fingers alone her spine. "mmm baby" she hums cuddling into his body "good morning fiancé" he smiles since today was going to be the last time he would he able to wake up and call her his fiancé. "shh" Dalton smiles rubbing her back again. "tomorrow baby" she looks up at him.

"I know" he smiles kissing her head. "you going to be okay tonight baby" He asks looking at her. "please don't bring it up" she closes her eyes trying to stop her self from getting upset. "shh its going to be okay baby" "i like to sleep in little clothes as you know but i can't sleep butt naked and everyone barging in in the morning" she whines.

"i'm not telling you what hotel room im in so you cannot sneak into my room" he tells her "but baby" she whines "no for once we are following tradition"

"well we need to get out of bed and finish the rest of the packing" Dalton sits up looking down at her. "mhm okay" she wrapped her arms around his stomach. Dalton shook his head standing up pulling her with him to his feet.

"ill go wake Minnie and get her ready while you get ready" he places his lips to hers. "Mhm okay. As long as your okay with a grumpy girl" she asks "of course. I can handle her mummy grumpy shes a mini mummy so i just need to give her food" he gives a little tap to her butt before walking out the room.

"good morning angel" he smiles seeing Minnie sat up in her cot playing with toys. Minnie hears her daddy and stood up bouncing slightly excited to get free from being trapped.

"should we go put some breakfast in this tum tum" he pinches her little belly making her giggle. "hey babe" Dalton asks "mhm" she asks looking out the shower at him. "am i giving her milk or food" he asks. "food we can always give her a bottle after" she smiles making him nod.

"mama" she whines as he took her out the room. "she will be out soon baby" he smiles. She had a thing where she always wanted to be im both parents arms. They spent and hour the other day passing her backwards and forwards because Minnie found it funny and she couldn't decide who she wanted.

"i think we should go get some food in your tummy and by the time we have finished mummy should be at least out the shower" he nods placing her in her highchair making her some porridge.

"uh ho we used the last of this bag" he gasps handing her the empty packet. Minnie wafts it around before throwing it onto the floor. "okay here is your spoon" he smiles handing it to her making Minnie smile gripping it with her little fist.

"okay daddy just cool it down a little" he smiles putting some cold milk into it before sitting in front of her. He presses it down on the high chair so this madam couldn't throw it across the room.

"mmm is this yummy" he smiles as he began to feed her.

*****
"you know our parents could just buy nappies right" Dalton asks as he was loading the car. "why should they have to buy them shes our daughter" "just because we don't know how many they will need and therefore we would just pay them back"

"have you got everything for Minnie" He asks "Yeah its just our bags now" she smiles kissing the side of Minnie's head. "Grandma Joan is taking you for a few hours while me and daddy go settle into the hotel and get the feel of the place" she coos making Minnie pout.

"mummy see you later though." she beams "your having Minnie tonight" Dalton asks confused "well my mum is but ill be putting her to bed" she smiles making him nod. "good I want you to have a good sleep."

"are you ready leave" He asks "mhm" she nodded. "O hope this one does well with her flight" she smiles "I know shes a lot bigger now" he chuckles helping Ariana fasten her in. "I hope your mum is fine with the journey back too. Hopefully she just sleeps"