28

what did i do predict the future?
She did it with a different retail company, but still fine it funny.

what did i do predict the future?She did it with a different retail company, but still fine it funny

anyway to the chapterAlso this chapter is Mature

Also this chapter is Mature. like very mature.
______

"this is delicious" Ariana moans as she tastes the right amount flavour. "i'm glad you enjoyed it" he smiles. "your such a good cook" she beams "Looks like I'm going to be the one to cook in this relationship" he smiles taking her hand. "I can cook too you know" she rolls her eyes "i know" he smiles.

"is there anymore" she asks hiding her head. "There is you want some more" he asks smiling at her making her nod. "your belly will explode" he chuckles taking her plate and going to get her some more. "no it wont. I forgot lunch today so i guess i'm making up for it now" she giggles eating more.

Dalton just smiles at her. At least she didn't mind stuffing her face in front of him. "what you got planned now" Ariana asks "I haven't thought of that far" he shrugs "I guess I'll be okay with you doing some work if you really wanted to" he looks at her "nope im happy with having a day off" she smiles.

"I guess lets just watch movies since there isn't a lot we can do" he shrugs making Ariana nod. Ariana stands up placing her plate in the sink and walking up to the bedroom. "I have an idea" Ariana smiles sitting on the bed. "and what idea might that be" he asks "we can break the mattress in" she looks up at him. "oh so there was an occasion you were getting dressed up for" he asks making her roll her eyes.

"well what do you say lover boy" She asks leaning back on her elbows. "mmmm it sounds like a good plan" he walks over to her leaning over her placing his lips to hers. Ariana smiles into the kiss before biting down on his bottom lip gently using this time to slide her tongue into his mouth. Dalton moans pulling away making Ariana moan frustratedly. He gently picks her up moving to the middle of the bed. Ariana kneels up next to him leaning back up to place her lips on his beginning their make out session again. "are you positive you want this right now" he asks pulling away making her nod. "of course baby" she smiles sweetly. He gently lifts her top off her head throwing it to the floor somewhere. "perfect no bra" he smiles bringing her into his lips again. He hated when she wore a bra just because he hated trying to get them off her. Since she was fancy and wore fancy bras.

Ariana pulls away again to take his top off. If anything got her in the mood more it was him topless. Dalton climbs off the bed pulling her up onto the bed. Ariana wraps her arms around his neck tilting her head to once side as her eyes closed. Meanwhile Dalton was trying to work out how her skirt worked. "theres a zipper on the side" She mumbles against his lips. He pulls down the skirt lifting her up so it would fall to the floor off her little legs.

Dalton pulls away to see what underwear she had on and smirks at her "i think little miss knew the occasion for this kind of underwear" he looks at her.
"they new" Ariana twirls "mhm even better." he smiles taking off his pants so she wouldn't have to struggle.

Ariana pushes him down onto the bed making him shuffle slightly getting comfy. Ariana smiles sitting on top of him leaning down to make out with him again. Dalton wraps his arms around her back rubbing her sides gently. She gently began to move her hips gaining a little of friction between them. "mhm" he hums into her mouth making her smile. Ariana pushes her self up smiling down at him. "i love you" she smiles "I love you too" He smiles rolling them both over. He sits next to her on the bed smiling at her as all he could see in her eyes was love. Ariana grabs the pillow snd rests her head on it as he ran his hands over her breasts. "your boobs are just perfect" he smiles pinching her nipple making her gasp. Dalton smiles brimming his lips down placing a gentle kiss to them before flicking his tongue over one of them as his hand massages the other one. He smiles against her as he feels her fingers running through his hair as she made a few deepened breaths. He does the exact same to her other one making sure to treat them both the same.
"can't leave one out they might get jealous" he chuckles making Ariana giggle.

Ariana sits up crawling to the end off the bed and pulls down his boxers throwing them to the floor. Ariana smiles gently stroking his length. Ariana leans next to him giving him a kiss. Before kneeling next to him and lowering her head to the tip of his length, gently placing her mouth over it and bobbing her head slightly. Dalton groans feeling her lips pleasure him. He was soon to stop her pulling her down onto the bed. He crawls between her legs pulling down her underwear. Ariana looks down at him as he stared at her before he took his tongue and made contact.

Ariana rests her head back on the pillow as he swirled his tongue around her bud. "mhm" she hums. He smiles hearing her gentle moans starting to get louder so he pulled away leaning to the side grabbing a condom rolling it down onto his dick.

"you comfy" he asks making her nod. "take me to paradise" she laughs making him smile "Can i join you on that trip" he asks leaning down to give her a kiss "mhm you sure can"

He took her hand as he gently pushes into her. Ariana didn't know why he did it but she found it cute. Like they were in it together or something. He began to build up a rhythm as he took them to a happy place.

"I loooovvee yyyyooouuu soooo mmmuuuccchhh" Ariana moans arching her back gently "i love you too" he kisses her head.

He collapses next to her looking up at the ceiling. Ariana smiles cuddling into him as they laid there together in the moment.

Ariana climbs off the bed about 15 minutes later walking into the bathroom.

"babe you want a drink or anything" Dalton asks "maybe just some water" she smiles brushing her teeth and washing her face chuckling at the love mark he had made on her right breast before going to climb back into bed waiting for Dalton to
come back.

Dalton walks into the room and smiles at her passed out on the bed. He places her water on the side next to her before gently climbing in next to her and falling asleep.