100

Ariana and Dalton arrived back in California after spending plenty of time together. However they were glad to be back and seeing their baby. Dalton changed their flight to arrive back in the morning instead of at night so he could help cheer Ariana up a little bit. The last week of their honeymoon she got really sad because Minnie had learnt how to say no and she wasn't there to see it.

Ariana ran off the plane taking Minnie into her arms. "Fuck sake how do they alway know where im going to be" She huffs seeing camera's. "mummy missed you so much" Ariana sits on the floor holding Minnie who had a death grip on her. Dalton walked off with Ariana's stuff and smiles at his girl sat on the floor. Joan walked over and took some stuff off him and placed them into the car.

"come on girls" Dalton bends down to them. "you can cuddle her in the car" He helps Ariana up taking her to the car where she climbed in. Minnie pushes her self out of Ariana's chest snd crawls over to Dalton. Dalton smiles giving her a cuddle. "family reunion" Ariana giggles.

"okay now we are putting her in her seat" Dalton says placing her down and fastening her in.

"so guys how was it" Joan asks "amazing" Dalton smiles. "Did you get an pictures" she asks "mhm loads" Ariana giggles "i don't think you want to see half of them though" Dalton laughs.

They arrived home and Ariana climbed out the car picking Minnie up. "i'll be inside" She giggles making him nod. "Don't let her boss you around so much" Joan chuckles "she has missed Minnie a lot. So she just wants her" Dalton grabs some stuff taking it inside.

"well i can see you just want family time so i will catch up with you later" Joan smiles before leaving Dalton to go find where is girls were. "hey girls" Dalton smiles. "Daddy come to join" Ariana gasps making him nod jumping onto the bed.

"love you" he smiles kissing Minnie's head.

*****
"come shower with me" Ariana giggles pulling his hand. "okay okay" he chuckles following her. "why you want to shower with me so bad" he asks undressing her. "Because i love you and I want to be goofy with you" making him nod helping her into the shower before climbing in after her. "how you feeling about being back home" he asks "good." she nods "im glad to see my girl and be a mummy full time again" she giggles grabbing some shampoo and placing a blob on Dalton's hair. "bend down will you" she giggles making him bend his knees so she could reach. "need to get you a shower stool" he chuckles standing up and picking her up so his knee's wouldn't hurt.

Ariana smiles "I used the wrong shampoo. I used my old one sorry" she giggles "Great now i have mango smelling hair" he chuckles "fuck that" she grabs the right one washing it all over again.

"okay my turn" he places her back down and grabbed her shampoo massaging some into her hair. "i remember when you had no hair" he chuckles. "I know its got longer" she laughs. "Im never letting our girl fuck her hair up" "so she isn't allowed to dye it" "well ill let her highlight it but not fully dye her hair until she is 18 and i can't tell her what to do" Ariana pouts as dalton finishes her hair.

"Mammy" Ariana hears making her climb out and wrap her self in a towel going to see to her baby. "Whats up baby" Ariana asks looking at her. She raises her arms making Ariana pick her up. "you okay princess" she asks rubbing her back.

Ariana carries her to her room and sat on the bed with her. "Its okay baby. Mummy is here" She kisses her head trying to calm her down. Dalton comes out dressed and looks at his girls.

"the cuteness" he smiles. "shh shes just gone back off" Ariana whispers making him nod taking a photo of them to show her how cute they looked. Sometimes moments needed to be expressed and be kept as memories.

"mummy will he here when you wake up my little angel"

*****
"im posting about our wedding is that okay" Ariana asks making Dalton nod smiling at her. Ariana goes into her camera roll and picks 10 photos from their wedding and captioned it "i found the love of my life ❤️"

She then found a few photos from their honeymoon. Not as many as her wedding one. "we recreated titanic."

And then the photo Dalton took before where Aria a held her girl as she fell asleep in her arms. "Being a mummy means no time alone and dropping everything to be their for them. I think my little one misses me"