33

"stop showing off" Ariana rolls her eyes looking at him doing his weights as she walked on the treadmill. "well actually I was in here working out before you were so i'm just doing what i normally do" be sticks his to his tongue out at her.

"yeah thats because I normally do my work out when you go have a shower in the morning but you let me sleep in this morning" Ariana states. "yeah because you looked adorable" he beams into a huge smile thinking about her this morning. He couldn't helo but notice the treadmill beginning to speed up. "baby" Ariana says making him put down the weights and go over to her lifting her up off the treadmill. "why did it begin to speed up" she pouts turning it off. "no idea come do some squats or something" he smiles placing her to her feet.

"nope i think im done" Ariana pouts "5 minutes of walking" he chuckles making her nod. "Yes. I only really came in here because you were in here" she giggles. "mhm i know it was written all over your face" he smiles kissing her forehead. "okay bye im going to shower" she giggles leaving him alone.

Dalton smiles to himself before hearing her scream. He walks up to the bedroom and she jumps onto him. "I love you so fucking much" she sobs into his next. "there beautiful" Ariana smiles looking back at the flowers. "i had to buy you them. They were just so gorgeous and so are you so you deserved them" he smiles giving her a kiss.

"also you have been stressing lately so massage number two is later" he smiles "stop making me cry" Ariana wipes her eyes. "i love you so much baby.  Thank you for everything" she sniffs holding onto him. "don't thank me for showing that i love you" he kisses her head.

"go and have you shower" he smiles placing her down. Ariana smiles walking into the bathroom turning on the shower.

She climbs in after stripping off all her clothes and letting her hair out of her bun. She had never had her hair out of her iconic ponytail as much and she was loving the face her head was getting a break and Dalton always messed with her natural hair more than he did with her ponytail since she hated people touching it because it hurt.

"babe" Ariana calls "yes" he asks "mango or strawberry" she asks smiling at the face he hadn't come in. "mango" he shouts back "okay"

Ariana used her mango body wash before washing her hair. She climbs out and wraps herself into a towel opening the bathroom door before applying her hair products to help make her hair healthy and happy again. "i bought you some clothes" Dalton smiles "thanks baby" she smiles at him through the mirror before he left again.

Ariana looks at the clothes that he had picked out for her which was just a thin strap crop top and some leggings. "you forgot the underwear" she rolls her eyes. "yay i get to pick it out" he cheers going into the closet like a little kid. Ariana just simply smiled rolling her eyes. They were either going to be plain and simple or 'sexy'.

Dalton smiles throwing her some. "you took your time" she giggles looking at them and nodding in approval. "you have so many" he pouts. "mhm" she nods.

Ariana got changed before physically walking out the bathroom. "im just gonna hug the flowers forever" she smiles walking back over to them. "im glad you like them" he smiles.

——-feel like this was boring

——-
feel like this was boring.

do u want me to write another massage chapter?