11

"when did you come to bed" Dalton asks as Ariana opens her eyes pulling the sheets up over her head away from the light which was creeping in through the curtains. "3am" she mumbles smiling at him coming under the sheets to look at her. "babe go back to sleep" he pouts "i'll be okay" she smiles sitting up and climbing off the bed.

Dalton smiles watching her walk into the bathroom. "stop watching me" Ariana whines. "your just cute" he smiles making Ariana smile at him before disappearing into the bathroom shutting the door behind her.

Dalton smiles climbing off the bed and going to make her some breakfast. Aaron came into the kitchen and smiles at Dalton. "your cute" he smiles. looking at the love heart pancakes and fruit decoration.

"I try" he smiles putting the plate on a tray with her morning tea and carrying it up to the bedroom where she was back in bed on her laptop. "I made you some breakfast" he smiles "omg your so cute" Ariana smiles "thank you" she smiles.

"i love you now eat up" he smiles leaning down to kiss her lips. "Im afraid I cannot sit and keep you company i have a business meeting" he pouts "it's okay" Ariana smiles.

****
"baby" Ariana gently speaks up. "Hi princess" he smiles looking up from his laptop. "you okay" He asks gently as she walks over to him. "I feel a weird emotion. I cant explain" she pouts making him rub her back. "you were happy this morning when did it all change" he questions. "I dont Know im probably tired" she shrugs.

"well then go have a nap" he smiles kissing her forehead. "im napping here" she mumbles closing her eyes making him roll his eyes standing up grabbing his laptop and carrying her to the bedroom placing her onto the bed and sitting next to her letting her cuddle into him.

He gently tickles her back as he typed on handed doing a reports for his work.

Ariana snuggles into him making him look down at her. He placed his laptop to the floor before snuggling down with her placing a kiss to her head and napping with her.

*****
"babe what up" Ariana shakes him gently "how you feeling now" he asks "better" she smiles leaning down to give him a kiss. "when did you fall asleep" she asks confused. "well you see you kept moving around and kept knocking my laptop so I gave up and just snuggled you" he smiles "i made you stop working" she pouts.

"its okay. I don't have to work during this time all the time. Its hard right now no one wants to buy a house so there isnt much to do" he hugs her.

"if you don't work you dont get paid" Ariana looks at him. "Im fine Ariana. Trust me" he looks at her making Ariana nod.

Ariana straddles his lap making him smile at her "yes" he questions. "well you know how me and Justin are doing stuck with u" Ariana asks making him nod his head "well for the music video is about us being at home. and we havent confirmed our relationship yet but people are getting so close and i want to be the one to put it out there" Ariana rambles "we can confirm the relationship" he smiles shutting her up. "we will still be private" She looks at him.

"Im private on insta unless there proper detectives they cant find out too much about me" he smiles making Ariana nod. "you should only care about what you think when it comes to me" he tells her.
"i know its just hard sometimes" she sighs

"i know baby but deep down its only your feelings that matter. If you love me thats all that matters" he smiles tracing his hand in her cheek making her smile. "I feel like I forgot how to be a good girlfriend over the years" she climbs off him making him pull her back on making her giggle.

"your the best girlfriend in the world" he smiles sticking his tongue out at her "you have to
tell me that I am your girlfriend" she pouts "babe stop doubting yourself. Your beautiful. Your kind. you have a beautiful voice and you take so much good care of me. Your always going to be a god girlfriend to me" he smiles.