23

***Mature***

Dalton opened his eyes to see his girlfriend sat up next to him on her phone and her laptop open beside her with her work on it. "Good morning angel" he grumbles sleepily still not fully woken up yet. Ariana grins into the biggest smile when he heard his voice. "your awake" she smiles placing her laptop to the floor and laying herself back down for a cuddle. "I am awake" he smiles leaning to give her a kiss placing his hand on her side gently stroking his thumb along her hip through her shorts. "How did you sleep beautiful?" he questions pushing some of his hair out the way of his face which was tickling his forehead.

"I slept like a baby. You relaxed me so much I just fell straight into slumber" she grins thinking back about her sleep she just had. "looks like i've got to massage you more often" he chuckles.

"why are you so beautiful" he pouts shifting himself down there. "I was doing so well" he pouts. "Its not my fault you can't contain yourself" she giggles leaning to give him a kiss "Its not my fault my girlfriends fidget" he looks at her making her giggle

Ariana smiles stroking his stomach with her hand making him look at her. She plays with his waistband of his boxers "your such a tease" He smiles pouting "do you want me to help or not. Ill happily let you go into the bathroom and sort yourself out" She asks looking at him. "You can help since you seemed to have started" he smiles giving her a kiss.

Ariana pushes her hand into his waistband gently stroking his length. Before he could even think about letting a groan out of his mouth Ariana attached their lips together. "you deserve some rewarding for giving me the best massage" she grins at him before sitting up to pull down his boxers. Ariana places her hand on the base of his dick rubbing him painfully slow laying back down next to him. His eyes shut as she began her work. Ariana looks up at him and smiles at his content face before resting her head back onto his shoulder as she traced her hands along his thighs before gently massaging his balls.

Dalton leans to her lips making her smile into the kiss. "ugh god" he groans as she began to focus on his tip. "you know how to make me feel good" He looks at her. "ive learnt your spot" she grins kissing his chest "you sure have" he nods letting out a gasp.

Ariana smiles as he began to release his load. Dalton squeezes his eyes shut enjoying the feeling. Ariana smiles grabbing a baby wipe wiping her hand before wiping his stomach off.

"i love you" Dalton sighs happily. "I love you too" she smiles snuggling into him. "so now i have to massage you so i get rewards" he smiles "no not really. I just wanted to help" she giggles sitting on his stomach.

"you can't sit still for more than 5 minutes can you" He chuckles looking at her. "nope" she giggles shaking her head. Ariana grabs the sheets covering them both as she led down on his front. "I just ripped my shorts" she laughs "How" Dalton asks confused. "i stretched them when i led down on you" she giggles.

"WAKE UP" Aaron barges into the room turning on the light making Ariana and Dalton both look to the door squinting at the sudden light. "oh shit are you two fucking" Aaron asks "no" Ariana shakes her head. "its called having a boyfriend and having morning cuddles" Ariana states giggling sitting up proving she had clothes on then realising she ripped her short so she quickly bends back down.

"okay since your dressed im coming to join" Aaron says "if you go get me a drink" Ariana says making him nod.

Ariana stands up as he leaves the room throwing Dalton some shorts before changing her shorts and climbing back on top of him. "i thought you forgot i was naked under here" he laughs pushing some hair from her face. "nope don't worry." she smiles giving him a kiss before sitting next to him.

Dalton picks up the shorts from the floor looking at the hole chuckling. "here" Aaron smiles handing Ariana a bottle of water as he climbed in the bed.

Ariana climbs off the bed "where you going" Aaron pouts. " to the fucking toilet" she rolls her eyes walking off.

"did she sleep bad" Aaron asks Dalton. "No she slept fine." Dalton replies picking up his phone and answering some messages.

She soon came back out and sat back in the middle of them. "How come we got you this morning" Ariana asks Aaron. "because its 11am and you two lazy people were not getting out of bed and I was bored" Aaron chuckles. "so you decided to come third wheel us"

Ariana pouts climbing back onto Dalton cuddling into him. "whats wrong baby" He asks sitting up holding her. "nothing" she smiles into his neck.

****
I finally wrote them doing something 🙈