1

"what are you doing here" Ariana asks opening her door to find Dalton there with a suitcase. "well we have to isolate so I wanna come isolate with you" He smiles making Ariana move to one side and let him in. "Hi Aaron" Dalton smiles seeing him in on the staircase "Hi" he replies.

"i did message you but you didn't get back to me" he pouts "I never got anything through" she pouts looking at her phone and on their text messages. "oh my bad" he chuckles. "you even brought a fuck off suitcase. I have a washing machine you know" she rolls her eyes "I know but i dont know how long im going to be stuck here with you" he shrugs.

Toulouse comes running through making Ariana chuckle. "you took a while to notice I had gone" Ariana smiles picking him up. "he must have been sleeping. And myron where is he" Dalton asks "He was with Aaron" Ariana smiles giving him a hug.

"so we actually have to stay indoors now" Ariana asks "its just advised right now but it will get there theres and announcement later" he smiles catching her up making her nod.

"if your putting that in my room put it in my closet i actually cleaned" she giggles making him nod. "you feeling okay. you never clean ever. its a rare occasion especially your bedroom" he asks "im feeling fine leave me alone" she rolls her eyes walking away with her dog in her arms.

She places Toulouse on the sofa before going to get their food ready which made her a house become a very loud chaotic household. Ariana walks and places all their bowls back down before leaving them all to eat alone.

"i got your message" Ariana giggles walking off to find Dalton. "a bit late now" he chuckles. "new tattoo" he asks "yeah" she giggles "im thinking of a butterfly here" she points "you and your butterflies" he chuckles. "there really cute" she beams "just like you" he smiles making her hide her head into his chest.

"how come Aaron is here. Is he okay" Dalton asks "yeah he wanted to see me and I was happy so he is staying for a few days which i guess he's moving in with me too now" she giggles.

"your so warm" he smiles "are you cold" Ariana asks looking up at him resting her chin on his chest. "no your just a hot water bottle and i love it" he smiles leaning down to give her a kiss.

"your going to get so fed up of me" She giggles "whg because your not going to be able to work because you dont have a home set up" he asks making her nod. "good this girl needs a break from work, she works too hard" he smiles "no you just want my attention" she looks up into his eyes. "im learning my ways to get your attention" he smiles.

"Ariana your dogs are fighting" Aaron says making Ariana pull away. "who" Ariana asks "Toulouse and Myron over a bone" he says making Ariana groan picking up another bone and going to find them.

"oi you two behave" Ariana throws a ball at the wall getting their attention. "now you two be good and have your own bones or you both go in your bed" Ariana throws the second bone at them. she turns away and walks out the room hearing a growl.

"TOULOUSE HERE NOW" Ariana shouts making him run and be by her feet "leave Myron be and be a good boy" Ariana tells him "come annoy me i dont mind" she smiles picking him up making him give her some kisses.

"okay okay Toulouse i love you too and i forgive you" She smiles giving him a kiss.

******
hi.

Im not sure about this book.

Reply if you like it and want me to carry on.

and suggestions?