53

Dalton woke up and rolled over smiling at his girl. Ariana was sound asleep next to him with a content smile on her face. He gently rolls her over and pulls her into his front. He now couldn't see her beautiful face but he was getting to cuddle her. He decided to take the day off work to be with his girlfriend and help her through the day. She now had time to process the fact the was going to be a mummy.

"D" Ariana mumbles. Dalton smiles hearing her voice. She had started calling him D when she woke up since she was still sleepy. But he found it super cute. "Mhm whats wrong" he asks rubbing her tummy.

"I feel like i'm going to be sick" she mumbles. "come on then" he climbs off the bed and helps her up wrapping an arm around her side taking her to the bathroom and helping her onto her knees near the toilet.

"can I have some water please" she asks leaning against the wall incase she was to throw up. "of course. Ill get you a cold bottle from downstairs. Are you going to be okay alone" he asks rubbing her back. "I'll be fine" she looks up at him squinting her eyes at the light.

Dalton walks downstairs and jumps as he sees Joan sat on the counter. "Morning" She smiles "Morning" Dalton smiles grabbing some water. "Is my daughter awake" Joan asks "Mhm shes in the bathroom right now." He smiles lightly.

Dalton walks back up and Ariana looks at him. "you missed" he frowns. "i'm sorry" she pouts taking the water. "not to upset you but your mum is downstairs in the kitchen" he tells her.

Ariana nods changing her top and shorts drinking some more of her water. "ill clean it baby" Ariana frowns as Dalton grabbed a wipe. "No no baby its okay. Go say hello to your mum" he smiles making Ariana nod.

Ariana walks down to the kitchen and hugs her mum. "did he just wake you up" Joan frowns. "No i was on the toilet." she lies. "but I have just woke up." she adds making Joan nod.

"why are you here so early is everything okay" Ariana asks sitting down on the stool next to her. "mhm just wanted to see how my little girl was doing" Joan smiles "I'm not a little girl anymore" Ariana giggles.

****
"hows my baby doing" Dalton asks walking into the living room were she was led on the sofa with blankets around her doing some editing. "how come your working beautiful" He asks sitting next to her. "Scooter messaged me saying I needed this done so I had do"

"ugh he is so demanding" Dalton pouts. "he always does when i get a boyfriend. He thinks I cannot manage my time but I can" she rolls her eyes. "how much have you got to do" he pouts. "maybe another 30 minutes" she looks up at him. "then can i cuddle my baby" he asks "mhm of course you can"

"I do need to shower though" she adds. "okay you can shower"

"does this mean in 9 months im gonna see you with hair" he asks making her look up at him. "I get it waxed" Ariana looks up to him. "so how have i not seen it with hair yet" he asks super confused. "because I had to shave it when we went into lockdown but i'll be going back to waxing its way too much effort to shave"

"now if you want me attention in 30 minutes can you stop distracting me" she leans to give him a kiss.

"you sexy" he looks at the screen making her pause it. "babe really" she asks. She was preparing for the sweetener movie. Alfredo had sent her a few clips for her to look over and edit bits if she needed to.

"sorry just saying" he chuckles kissing her head. "i couldn't see all this from the seats who ever go you twerking was lucky" he chuckles. "my ass went around the whole tour. People zoomed in on it" Ariana giggles looking up at him. "stop it your turning me on thinking about your ass" he pouts.

"sorry baby" she frowns

*****
"why are you holding the hair dryer" Ariana asks confused coming out the bathroom. "Sit down my gorgeous girl Im going to dry your hair" he smiles. Ariana smiles walking over and sitting on the bed. "what setting do you normally put it on" Dalton asks. "hot and 3" she smiles making him nod.

Dalton turns it on aiming at her head. Ariana smiles at his cuteness. All she had to do was become pregnant and he showed a completely difference side of him. Which only made her love him even more. Of course he was cute with her before but he was being extra cute.

"is this okay" he asks "mhm its just fine baby" she smiles making him nod and continue to run his fingers through her hair. "okay so now you need to use this because im a curly baby" she holds up the part making him nod.

"do you think our baby will have curly hair" he asks "I hope not its effort to manage"

Ariana jumps off the bed tripping over the wire as she ran to the bathroom. Dalton ran after her grabbing her hand from her face as she threw up into the toilet. Dalton gently rubs her back.

"I hate this already" she moans. "Its going to be okay" he rubs her back gently in circles. Ariana stands up grabbing her tooth brush and brushing her teeth. "love you" Ariana smiles "love you too" he smiles flushing the toilet.