4

Dalton wakes up and looks at the time and pouts. It was 7:05am. He hadn't been awake at this time for at least a few weeks. He gently rolls over and smiles looking at his girlfriend who was fast asleep. Her back was facing him which made him smile. He was able to cuddle her without waking her up. Ariana sensed he was behind her making her cuddle more into him. Dalton opens his eyes again and looks at her making sure he hadn't woke her up.

However when he next opened his eyes it was only 7:35 which made him groan. His girlfriend was now wrapped around him fast asleep so all he could do was lie there and let her sleep.

Ariana woke up to him placing gentle kisses to her shoulder and him drawing things onto her back. "its early why are you awake" Ariana mumbles looking at him sleepily. "Woke up and couldn't get back to sleep" he pouts pushing some of her curls which had escaped her bun out of her face.

"did I wake you" he asks "a little but its okay" Ariana yawns "it was cute" she adds smiling at him. Dalton leans down slightly and captures her lips. Ariana smiles resting her head in the crook of his neck as her arm laid over him.

"im surprised we don't have a dog" Ariana giggles noticing her bed was empty. "he's probably made besties with Aaron" Dalton chuckles.

Dalton picks up his phone making Ariana whine. "you want attention" He chuckles looking at her making her nod. "and what would you like to do" he asks smiling at her. "to watch a movie" Ariana looks up at him. "we can do that" he nods letting her pick a movie to watch.

"I need the toilet though" he tells her making her list herself up so he could move. He comes back a few minutes later and climbs back into bed with her. "what we watching" he asks "extraction was one of the most watched movies this month so were going to see what its like" Ariana shrugs. "if not breakfast at tiffanies" Ariana giggles.

*****
"babe i know your in the bath but wheres your house keys for the back door i cant find them" Dalton asks walking into the bathroom "on my car keys there in the desk in the bedroom" she smiles lightly "thank you" he smiles back at her before leaving her alone. Ariana chuckles pressing play back on her ipad as she actually spent some time alone.

"Aaron get out" Ariana throws a shampoo bottle at him. "geez we have all seen you naked before" Aaron rolls his eyes "go make up some stupid games I want to be alone" Ariana asks rolling her eyes.

After about 30 minutes she climbed out and got back changed before sitting on her bed and picking up her phone and calling her mum needing to hear her voice.

"Hi sweetheart" Joan smiles "hi mum" Ariana smiles "i miss you" Ariana pouts "I miss you too." Joan smiles lightly. "how are you feeling" Joan asks "Im okay. Im missing working but Im getting a home set up soon." Ariana beams "i brought you a drink" Dalton smiles handing her a bottle of water. "Thank you" Ariana smiles.

"Hi Frankie" Ariana smiles at him in the back of her and her mums face-time "Hi baby sis how are you" Frankie asks "im good" she smiles "wheres Dalton
and Aaron" Frankie asks "downstairs" Ariana smiles.

Ariana walked downstairs after her face time call with her family sitting on the sofa. "i miss Courtney" Aaron pouts "me too."

*****
"Hey are you okay" Ariana asks walking into her bedroom where Dalton was in her bed. "Im just tired and you were okay with Aaron so I left you with him. Didnt want to bother you" he tells her. "your okay right." Ariana panics. "Im fine. I haven't been in contact with anyone but you in the 3 weeks." He takes her hand. "want me to let you try get some sleep" Ariana asks "maybe just an hour" he asks "of course" Ariana smiles giving him a kiss leaving him alone.

"Is he okay" Aaron asks "he's having a sleep he is tired" Ariana pouts
_____
in how much detail do you want my to go into their relationship?