6

"I get my home set up today" Ariana cheers bouncing on the bed. Dalton looks up at her and pulls her down. "im sleepy" he holds her making her climb back into bed. "your always sleepy" Ariana pouts messing with his hair. "Not always. Just we were up very late last night and you passed out and I couldn't sleep" he pouts making her pout.

"you tired me out sorry" Ariana giggles. "whatever" he rolls his eyes. "so about this home setup does this mean im not going to see you" he asks stroking her back gently. "i mean ill you will see me but it will do us good to have a few hours away from each other doing our own thing" Ariana pouts. "like you have your own work to do. So I guess we will go like a normal day" she looks at him "that is very true" he smiles "I just don't want to get angry at you when it isn't your fault" Ariana admits "its okay. We need our space and It is hard right now for that" he places a gentle kiss to her head.

"now Im sleep. your passing it back" she sits on his stomach. "your not you have way too much energy" he yawns "want me to leave you sleep" she asks "what else is there to do but sleep." he asks "work" Ariana shrugs "yeah sleep sounds better" he chuckles.

****
"babe why didn't you wake me" he pouts coming over to her. "because you need sleep and you looked cute and felt bad if I woke you" she giggles looking up at him. "So what you doing" he asks wrapping his arms around her resting his head on her shoulder. "checking my emails" she smiles messing with his hair with her hand. "you need to eat" Ariana tells him "cuddling you is more fun" he smiles rubbing her tummy. "you can come back and cuddle me" she smiles making him nod and let go of her.

"when is your home set up arriving" He asks coming back with some toast. "about 4" she smiles lightly. "so I have two hours with you before your taken away from me for work" he asks making her nod. "so you have to be extra to get my attention" she giggles. "ill just walk around naked till you get annoyed" he shrugs. "please don't" Ariana chuckles.

"thats way too much of a distraction" she looks at him. "Ill have my ways by then don't you worry" he smiles placing his bowl on the side and laying on top of her and giving her a kiss.

"hey why am i on the bottom" she asks "because your always lie on me for cuddles its my turn" he pouts grabbing a make up wipe. "no" Ariana pushes him up. "I want your natural beauty" he whines. "please for me" he asks giving her puppy dog eye. "if it's going to make you happy" she rolls her eyes making him cheer and sit over her stomach pushing most of his weight onto the sofa before wiping her face.

"see now your even more beautiful" he smiles looking down at her. "i still have my hair in" she sticks her tongue out "yeah you can keep that because i dont know how to get it out" he pouts making her smiles.

"so what are we doing for the next 2 hours" Ariana asks making him shrug. "bubble bath together" he asks "sure" Ariana smiles "yay" he cheers. "we get to be cute" he stands up pulling her up with him. "were always cute" she smiles jumping onto his back making him hold her legs and carry her up to the bathroom where she began to run a bath.

"now are you glad I took you make up off" he asks looking at her "sure" she smiles taking her hair out and putting her natural hair into a bun. "I made a mark on you" he chuckles noticing the red mark on he neck "i know" she rolls her eyes. "I had to put make up over it before to hide it" she giggles. "can't have a love mark and be single" she laughs "true" he nods. "especially when there on to us" she giggles going to add bubbles to the bath.

"im going in a bikini i hope you dont mind" Ariana tells him. "its completely fine" He smiles wrapping her into a hug. "I want you to be comfortable around me" he tells her. "I am comfortable around you just you may get too carried away if i sit naked in front of you" she giggles. "Hey i have self control" he pouts.