21

"are you ready to do this beautiful" he asks rubbing her back sitting onto the bed. "I guess" she sighs. "I just don't want this to ruin what we have." She admits.

Dalton pulls her into a hug rubbing her back gently lifting her up she she could climb into his lap. Ariana snuggles into him smiling against him. He made her calm. "confirming your relationship is going to do nothing to us. We are going to be fine. Were going to still stay private just we dint have to officially hide it" he rubs her back trying to find words that would best comfort her. "Ariana look at me" he asks making her pull herself out of his chest looking at him.

"nothing changes. Nothing about you changes when you confirm this relationship. Everything about you is still the same. Your songs are still going to be amazing. Your still the girl that all your fans love." He gives her a goofy smile making her smile.

"i am in no was pressuring you into this but this needs to come from you before your fans get really good at investigating us" he kisses her head making her nod.

"now lets get this part over with" he smiles standing up placing her to the floor. Ariana smiles going to start the video. Dalton opens his arms for her making her smile instantly wrapping herself around him.

Dalton smiles at her spinning her around.

"okay im done" Ariana cringes making him chuckle. Ariana stops the video before jumping onto her boyfriend. He catches her in mid air holding her close to his body. "me sleepy" She yawns into his neck. "go sleep" he smiles kissing her cheek. "but you'll put me down. If im awake you'll keep hold of me" she pouts. "lets nap together" he suggests making her nod.

He carries her to the bed and placed her down climbing in next to her. Ariana groans sliding off the lace bra she had on throwing it onto the floor. "i thought you got fully out that outfit" he asks confused. "my lazy ass just wanted it over" she giggles snuggling into him.

Dalton lifts up the back of her sweatshirt placing his hand onto her back before gently beginning to trace his fingers along her. He had never seen her wanting to sleep so much.

****
"Ari baby" Dalton gently coos into her ear. "come on baby. You have been asleep for hours you need to wake up" he pouts seeing her not wanting to move.

Dalton leans down placing gentle kisses to her lips making her smile kissing him back. Ariana pulls him down onto the bed holding him making him smile. "come on princess you need to do something other than sleep" he sits up pulling her up with him. "noo sleep" she whines "im tired" she moans.

"your sleeping too much so your going to be tired" he rolls his eyes. Dalton drags her off the bed with him pulling her downstairs and making her sit on the sofa before bringing her some food "you seem like your pissed off at me" Ariana pouts. "im not pissed off at you baby." he smiles giving her a kiss. "i just want you to eat and not go back to sleep" he smiles.

Ariana nods eating her salad "i love you" Ariana smiles "I love you too" he smiles. "Im going to go run you a bubble bath and give you a massage after it because Im bored and taking care of you seems fun" he smiles making her nod.

Dalton goes up to the bathroom and began to run a bath and he saw a pregnancy test in the side making him go down to her. "baby you late" He asks making her look up. "late" she asks confused "period" he asks "i hardly ever have a period. I just wanted to make sure we were being safe and wasn't pregnant" Ariana looks up at him.

"you have a period every 3 months stop lying" Aaron rolls his eyes making Ariana throw the tv remote at him. "shut up about my period schedule" she groans at him "she gets paranoid about being pregnant get used to it" Aaron tells him making Dalton nod.

Ariana climbs over the sofa and pushes Dalton up the stairs. "aww my baby is embarrassed" he hugs her "Im careful baby I hope you know that" he rubs her back making her nod. "I know you are baby" she smiles leaning up to give him a kiss

———
decided the bath and massage chapter is next. feel like this was really shit. also these really motivate me and really make me wanna update

 also these really motivate me and really make me wanna update