49

"can I go wake the birthday girl" Frankie pouts. "No, you don't know if she has clothes or not on" Joan replies taking a sip of her coffee. "leave the love birds have there cuddle. They will come out when they are ready" Joan smiles.

Dalton gently climbs off the bed leaving her in the bedroom. "she still sleeping" Frankie pouts making Dalton nod. "she nude don't go in" He adds. Even though his girl was fully dressed he wanted her to sleep more.

"good morning Dalton" Joan smiles sipping her coffee. "Good morning Joan" he smiles lightly back at her.

"Also she isnt nude I just want her to sleep" he whispers making Joan nod. "its okay Dalton. We know what you two get up to" she smiles lightly.

"she is awake" he chuckles looking down at her phone.

Dalton walks into the bedroom and walks over to his birthday girl

Dalton walks into the bedroom and walks over to his birthday girl. "happy birthday" he smiles bending down giving her a kiss. "cuddle me till i wake up" Ariana mumbles making him nod climbing into bed and letting her wake up.

"was I bad last night" Ariana asks looking up to him resting her chin on his shoulder. "no you just we're sleepy" he smiles "you called me over and you were falling asleep in my arms so i brought you to bed" he kisses her cheek.

Ariana sits up on the bed climbing out. Dalton watches her root through her bag as she pulled out a hoodie and places it over her head. "come on" Ariana smiles "alright" he chuckles following her out the bedroom.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Everyone cheer making Ariana smile. Ariana runs and hugs everyone.

*****
"DALTON" Ariana calls opening the bedroom door a crack. "COME SEE IF I LOOK OKAY." she adds. "only you get to see my ugly" she adds again. Dalton shakes his head standing up walking to the bedroom. "never ever ever say your ugly your the most beautiful girl in the world" he tells her making her nod.

"you look cute" he smiles at her two piece. "is my skirt not too small" she asks turning around. "fuck baby you did that on purpose" he pouts. "i didnt" she giggles. "you look fine baby" he smiles.

"honestly you have nothing to worry about"

****
"come give me a hug then" Ariana giggles as Dakota stood there in shock. "you have 5 second to hug her then im a beat you" Dalton states as he hugged her. "i can't breath" Ariana coughs as he squeezed her. "hey only im aloud to squeeze her" Dalton pulls her away.

"Ariana we have something for you" Brian smiles bringing in a toy car. "sick I love it" Ariana squeals sitting in it "ahh this is fast" She squeals running into Dalton. "now i know why i drive everywhere" he laughs. "im not that bad" she pouts. "you just crashed into me your supposed to love me" he leans down to give her a kiss.

"catch me if you can" Ariana drives off. "watch out dangerous driver on the loose" Dalton calls following her. Ariana climbs out the car running into his arms. "hello" he smiles as she gave him a kiss. "im sorry i ran over you" she giggles.

"i think ill survive"

*****
It was not the end of the party and everyone was leaving the love birds to it. 1. because they couldn't keep their hands off each other. 2. it was getting late.

Ariana leans up to Daltons lips making out with him for the 500th time tonight. All that was left was her family which were still packing up a little bit and about to head out.

"okay love birds can you keep it in your pants while we say goodbye" Joan asks looking at them. Dalton pulls away from Ariana and Ariana give her mama a hug. "i love you" Ariana smiles "i love you too sweetie"

When the door shut Ariana was dragging her man to the bedroom. "now for my present" she smirks taking off her clothes for him. "mhm i like this idea" he nods.

And thats what the did for hours that night as he made sweet love to her making her the happiest woman in the world.

____
okay so hi. i love you. enjoy