80

As promised Dalton ran his girl a bath. He walks out the bathroom while it was running to set up for her massage. Where he found her stood im front of a mirror. "you okay" He asks looking at her. "mhm just proud of what i look like" she smiles. "i never thought i would hear them words come out your mouth" he chuckles walking over to her wrapping his arms around her. "your back to how you were before you were pregnant. Even your boobs have got smaller and they still have milk in. I don't understand" he chuckles. "she isnt drinking as much thats why" Ariana laughs

"even my baby weight has gone i love it" "okay you lets get you in the bath before you decide you hate yourself again" he smiles taking her hand and walking with her to the bathroom. Ariana gently slides off the ring and places it in Daltons hand. "ill put it on your dresser in your closet okay" he smiles making her nod. "I'm going to get a special place for it." She smiles. Since the ring cost him a lot of Money. The ring needed more things done to ensure that it kept its sparkle. you were supposed to take them off when you shower or bath anyway but she was sure she would forget to in months but right now it was something she wanted to keep special and shinny. Not that she didn't have the money to keep it shinny.

Ariana gently strips her underwear and climbs into the bath. "why is it i want to do something nice for my fiancé and Minnie wakes up" he pouts. "we parents sometimes we have to sacrifice alone time to ensure there okay"

Dalton walks off to his girls room and picks Minnie up. "should I give her a bottle" he asks "mhm sure there is a made one of my milk in the red bottle in the fridge you know what to do" she smiles making him nod. When ever it came to feeding Minnie milk he always felt the need to ask in case Ariana really wanted to feed her. She went through a time of only letting Minnie feed from her but then she started to express in case if emergencies.

Dalton heats up the milk and gets a new dummy our since he hadn't seen the one she had when she went to bed before going to sit and cuddle her with her milk. Minnie looks up to her daddy who was smiling down at her as she rested her hands on his where they were holding the bottle. "i love you" he smiles.

He noticed her to becoming sleepy again so he switched the bottle with the dummy and cuddled her. Just watching her sleep for a little while before going to Ariana.

"why you crying" "shes just too cute. I can't believe that is my daughter" he sniffs making Ariana smile. "shes adorable baby. Shes going to have a hard time when shes a teenager and all the boys want her and her daddy says no" "no boyfriends until she is 21. No sex till 25" he states "so shes allowed a boyfriend but no sex with them for like 3 years" Ariana giggles.

"wait when did you loose it" He asks "urm 16 i think" she shrugs. "maybe 15" "right that doesn't help my case" he pouts. "why because she will come to her mama for boy advice more than you" Ariana throws some bubbles at him. "agree with me no boyfriends" he whines "not until she is 16 and she can legally have sex but she is 4 months old thats the last thing on my mind"

Ariana stood up and Dalton smiles helping her out.
"you still want a massage baby or are you sleepy" he asks gently drying her off "I want a massage" she nods. "go lay on the bed beautiful" he smiles.

Ariana happily walks over to the bed laying down. Dalton brings out a towel and he smiles at her on the bed on her phone. "you know if people knee you were butt naked right now they wouldn't be taking to you" he asks "its my mum. Shes asking if we need any nappies" Ariana smiles "tell her to stop buying us baby products we can get them ourselves" he pouts. "babe she knows that she just likes to feel needed sometimes" she drops her phone on to the floor.

"wheres worst baby" he asks "shoulders" she mumbles making him nod dropping a little part of oil onto her back and rubbing it gently into her shoulders. Obviously her shoulders were carrying a lot with having to carry Minnie around. "there baby she moans. "okay" he smiles kneading the knott he had found before moving on.

Ariana shivers as she felt some oil around her butt. "your cute" he chuckles. "im naked don't call me cute" she rolls her eyes.

"okay so be carful of how much you do my boobs because I may begin to spill" Ariana tells him making him nod. "you feel some there" he asks "mhm" she nods. "want to express it out or" he asks "nope i have too many bottles expressed right now" she smiles.

Dalton placed two gently kisses to her boobs before moving on to her legs. He knew her boobs were sore from feeding so he wasn't going to cause her pain.

He gently grazed his fingers over her pussy making Ariana twitch slightly. He was watching her very closely. He hadn't touched her apart from her ass since giving birth so he wanted to see how she reacted. He began to massage her folds making Ariana bit her lip trying not to let him know she was enjoying it.

"let it out baby its okay" He takes her hand into his interlocking with her fingers. "mmm" she hums. Ariana placed her hand on top of Daltons moving it to her clit. "I'm ready" she nods. "you sure" he asks shuffling and giving her a kiss. "of course"

Dalton smiles gently rubbing her. Ariana twitched making him smile. "your a sensitive little thing" he smiles going between her legs and just looking at her. "its so beautiful" he smiles as he placed a gently kiss there.

"you ready to go all the way" he asks "'mhm" she nods. "thats not good consent" he rolls his eyes. "I give you consent to please the fuck out of me and take me to paradise with you" "a yes would have done" he chuckles giving her a soft kiss grabbing a condom.

"now don't split the condom i don't want another baby right this second"  she looks at him making him nod gently separating her legs. "tell me if im too rough or anything you don't like okay." "of course" she nods.

Dalton gently pushes into her. "oh shit" Ariana's head flies back. "what the fuck your still tight" Dalton gasps "a baby doesn't change my pussy that much" she rolls her eyes. It wasn't long before Dalton was building up a rhythm. 

"fuck baby" Ariana cries. "can i cum" she begs "let it go baby its okay" he smiles at her and that was all it took for her to scream out his name releasing what she had in her. Dalton smiles falling onto the bed next to her. Ariana snuggles her self into his side and he smiles. "you lasted longer than i thought you would" he smiles. "mhm it was good though" she beams.

"you know the way you smiled at me made me cum then" she laughs. "i thought so" he nodded. "you get special smiles" he smiles kissing her cheek before wiping between her legs.

"come cuddle me to sleep" she yawns "okay" he lays next to her cuddling his baby to sleep.